- Website: http://www.alertlogic.com
- Company size (employees): 694
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition
• Alert Logic has experienced momentous revenue growth – from $10 million to more than $100 million in annualized revenue run-rate in seven years.
• The company reported 40 percent year-over-year growth for calendar year 2015.
• The company was recognized as one of only three leaders in Forrester’s 2016 North American MSSP Wave, as the top cited vendor for Cloud Infrastructure Security by 451 Research, and secured 22 industry awards and recognitions in 2016
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Alert Logic has experienced a rapid and steady rise since its inception in 2002, becoming the leader in Security-as-a-Service and delivering the kind of cyber and cloud security to companies, in all vertical markets and of all sizes, traditionally afforded only to Fortune 500 enterprises. In Q1 of 2016, the company announced that it had exceeded $100 million in annualized revenue run-rate, a unique achievement for any company, even more so for a private, standalone cybersecurity company.
In the past 12 months, the company reported a number of other key milestones that underscore the company’s momentum and strong growth trajectory. In 2016, the company reported a 40 percent year-over-year growth rate for calendar year 2015; added two more global offices, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Austin, Texas, bringing the total number to seven; completed its third successful technology acquisition of Click Security; solidified a strategic partnership with global business conglomerate Mitsui to deliver Alert Logic’s Security-as-a-Service solutions across Japan; bundled Alert Logic Cloud Insight into its Cloud Defender suite; bolstered its executive team with three new key executive hires and secured former Sophos CEO Steve Munford for Alert Logic’s Board of Directors, an executive known for his cybersecurity leadership and expertise in global business expansion. Additionally, the company was recognized as one of only three leaders in Forrester’s 2016 North American MSSP Wave and as the top cited vendor for Cloud Infrastructure Security by 451 Research, and secured 22 industry awards and recognitions.
These milestones are an extension and consistent examples of the company’s overall growth momentum that has gone from $10 million to more than $100 million in annual revenue run-rate in seven years. In a short time, Alert Logic has evolved to become an IPO-ready global leader protecting more than 4,000 global customers.