- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Lookout
- Website: Lookout.com
- Company size (employees): 300
- Product Version Number: N/A
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2015
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: We have more than 100 enterprises/government agencies using our product
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
- More than 100 enterprises, including some of the world's largest financial services, insurance, legal, consulting and entertainment firms, as well as government agencies are using Lookout.
- Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security enables secure mobility by providing comprehensive risk management across iOS and Android devices to protect against app, network, and device-based threats while providing visibility and control over data leakage.
- Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security addresses the full spectrum of risk brought on by the employee owned app centric world. Where IT used to have tight control over their employees’ computing ecosystems, today, the individual is in charge -- intertwining personal and corporate information with a simple swipe. While an increase in mobile productivity draws cybercriminals’ attentions to the mobile platform where they are performing increasingly sophisticated attacks, the explosion of mobile apps also exposes enterprises to new risks -- such as from poorly coded applications and app behaviors. There’s an urgent need to expand the definition of mobile security beyond management or anti-malware to include protection from vulnerabilities, suspicious behaviors, as well as malicious code.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
As the use of smartphones and tablet devices in the workplaces grows on an ever increasing scale, organizations need to be able to secure their mobile fleet and protect their sensitive information, which is where Lookout’s Mobile Endpoint Security solution comes in.
Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security enables secure mobility by providing comprehensive risk management across iOS and Android devices to protect against app, network and device-based threats while providing visibility and control over data leakage. Lookout leverages a lightweight app on the user device, a cloud-based admin console that provides real-time visibility into threats and data leakage, and integration with leading EMM solutions.
Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security empowers organizations to fully adopt secure mobility across their workforce, whilst ensuring protection from: data leakage from non-compliant applications, malware/rootkits and sideloaded apps, man-in-the-middle attacks and jailbroken/rooted mobile devices. Organizations who have deployed Lookout have proven risk reduction, experienced low total cost of ownership all whilst respecting their users’ privacy.