- Website: http://www.nuspire.com
- Company size (employees): 105
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
* Nuspire has pushed the boundaries of the industry, helping mold the network security model to look for service level agreements, not just hardware or software to purchase. The result is some of the world's leading companies turn to Nuspire to take responsibility for their network monitoring, management, and security.
* Nuspire's people and processes are second to none, coupled with efficiencies in technology and systems that have been build from the ground up. This allows Nuspire to provide customers what they truly need, a security solution that takes responsibility for customer networks.
* Nuspire has won awards and recognition for not only technology and solutions, but also work environment, culture, project management, and executive leadership.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Nuspire delivers superior threat detection and remediation, through a skilled team of security experts, advanced R&D, multi-threaded systems, and proprietary solutions which merge big data and deep human analytics.
Just having SIEM isn’t enough anymore and a much more dynamic and evolving security analytics and operations architecture is needed for advanced threats now and in the future. This new approach is being referred to as Security Operations and Analytics Platform Architecture (SOAPA). This requires that technologies must be designed for cooperation and synchronicity between platforms and processes. Nuspire’s integrated, proprietary purpose-built software, hardware, systems and processes have been moving in this direction all along, made possible from over 15 years in the MSSP space protecting Enterprise distributed networks.
At the heart of Nuspire’s Managed Services is nuSIEM – a proprietary Cloud SIEM which is a fault-tolerant, extremely fast, clustered parallel data execution engine SIEM with machine learning and heuristics, built for utilizing the big data of billions of logs processed per day. Security Analytics Team (SAT) and NuSecure Labs R&D and development teams produce enhancements to nuSIEM and Advanced Threat Intelligence.
Nuspire provides complete auditability of incidents via trax™: proprietary web-based ticketing system and security portal. trax™ was developed to help meet the challenges associated with network availability, compliance and support – with the power to drill down to a specific location, device, or event.
Nuspire’s SOC II certified Security Operations Center, Technical Assistance Center and top notch Security Analytics Team of engineers, tie-in with nuSIEM, Advance Threat Intelligence, gateway security, rogue wireless detection, endpoint security, trax™, and over a decade of streamlining systems and processes to provide the best Service Level Agreements in the industry and offer a true managed “solution” and not just a series of pieced together services.