- Website: http://www.nuspire.com
- Company size (employees): 105
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition:
• Nuspire has pushed the boundaries of the industry, helping mold the network security model to look for service level agreements, not just hardware or software to purchase. The result is some of the world's leading companies turn to Nuspire to take responsibility for their network monitoring, management, and security.
• Nuspire's people and processes are second to none, coupled with efficiencies in technology and systems that have been build from the ground up. This allows Nuspire to provide customers what they truly need, a security solution that takes responsibility for customer networks.
• Nuspire has won awards and recognition for not only technology and solutions, but also work environment, culture, project management, and executive leadership.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Nuspire’s Managed Security Services protect some of the world’s largest and most distinctive companies. Customers include the world’s largest healthcare, automotive, and retail organizations. For over 16 years, Nuspire has been providing world class security to enterprise organizations.
Having been a pure-play Managed Security Solutions Provider since the beginning, Nuspire has been able to develop on-site R&D and development teams, which build customized proprietary hardware, software and systems, instead of trying to integrate and rely on off-the-shelf solutions from a multitude of vendors. This has been at the core of Nuspire’s strategy. This, combined with over a decade of fine-tuning processes and systems, allows for great efficiencies which are passed down to Nuspire’s clients. The result of this experience and capabilities is a solution that provides service level agreements for network security. Nuspire has gone beyond offering hardware or software products to offering a service level agreement that takes responsibility for security management, monitoring, and response.
Nuspire’s SOC II certified Security Operations Centers and top notch Security Analytics Teams of engineers, tie-in with purpose-built state-of-the-science hardware and software to provide the best Service Level Agreements in the industry and peace of mind for Nuspire’s customers. Cybersecurity at this level, is a commitment, not just a purchase.
Some of Nuspire’s Awards and Recognitions include:
• One of Inc Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies
• Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Service 3 years in a row
• 6 Golden Bridge Awards for: Best Managed Security Service, Best Network Security Management, Best Wireless Security Solution, R&D Team of the Year, Best Asia/Pacific Network Deployment, and the Grand Pillar Award
• 3 Info Security Global Excellence Awards for: Best Managed Security Service, Most Innovative Security Service of the Year and Best Security Company