- Website: https://www.ostendio.com
- Company size (employees): 8
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company deserves recognition
• Developed an innovative product which builds and manages a robust information security and compliance program with digital healthcare companies, to ensure that the company is always audit ready.
• Ostendio is committed to donating a minimum of 1% of its annual revenue to causes that further access to affordable care for anyone in need.
• In under three years, the company has grown to over 2000 users and more than 50 customers in 4 continents.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Ostendio was founded in 2013 to address the growing digital healthcare market. Founder and CEO, Grant Elliott, knew from his previous roles as the COO and CISO of a successful healthcare IT company that patient privacy, security, and compliance were paramount to the success of healthcare innovation.
Ostendio’s Saas based MyVirtualComplianceManager (MyVCM™) solution helps companies accelerate revenue, reduce costs and mitigate risk by making it simple to track and display compliance in real-time. MyVCM not only tracks the activity and compliance of each employee, but it also allows companies to benchmark their own performance against other companies on the innovative MyVCM Trust Network. As cyber threats continue to increase, MyVCM allows companies to mitigate their risk against such infiltration.
Ostendio has experienced tremendous growth since 2014. The company now has over paying 50 customers, with 2000+ users, who complete nearly 10,000 compliance and risk related activities a month. Several customers have rolled out MyVCM to 300+ users in their organizations. The company is currently growing approximately 140% per year.
Ostendio also has a deep commitment to the concept that everyone deserves to have access to excellent and affordable healthcare. As a result, the platform is offered for free – or for a heavy discount – to non-profits. The company also gives employees paid time off for volunteer opportunities.
Ostendio is developing a reputation as a pioneer in the field of ‘RegTech’ which is driven in part by the thought leadership demonstrated by its founder, Grant Elliott.
- Vote For This Nomination