- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Prevoty
- Website: https://www.prevoty.com
- Company size (employees): 25 - 50
- Product Version Number: n/a
- Type of solution: Software
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition
- Prevoty-enabled enterprises see 98%+ of their application security vulnerabilities mitigated instantly upon deployment, with fewer false positives, zero downtime and absolutely no learning or signature updating. As one customer put it, “It’s like finally getting medicine to cure an illness after trying so many other ineffective at-home remedies.”
- Enterprises no longer need to spin their wheels unnecessarily on the cycle of writing, testing, and retesting before deployment -- only to be vulnerable in production. By innovating and working with the partner ecosystem to make automatic, DevSecOps-friendly runtime application security delivery seamless and high-performant for enterprises engaging in faster and more frequent software development cycles, Prevoty simplifies the once burdensome, resource-intense process of application protection.
- Ultimately, because of Prevoty’s unique position inside the application and ability to understand the logic and context during execution, customers can uncover never-before-seen data about the application’s interactions and behavior. This data is fed into SIEMs and other logging tools to produce unparalleled analytics on real-time sensitive database access, app user behaviors, file opens, data flow, database query returns and more. These insights arm the enterprise with critical information necessary to create smarter policies, follow more effective development protocols, and counteract real (not just potential) threats.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Hackers are exploiting application security vulnerabilities that were left undiscovered or unresolved during development. While firewall controls and pre-production vulnerability scanning help identify vulnerabilities and block well-defined threats, no solutions find previously unknown threats or resolve those problems once found. The runtime gap and remediation backlogs leave enterprises exposed. They need a solution that understands exactly how live applications execute a malicious payload in order to block database and resource access. It must also close the lag time between vulnerability identification and remediation in a continuous deployment world, mitigating vulnerabilities at runtime even as the application processes data inputs live.
Prevoty’s language-theoretic runtime application self-protection (RASP) tool newly, effectively delivers this ‘live defense,’ closing off the attack surface of deployed, in-production applications. It heals vulnerabilities in the application’s runtime behavior, blocking exfiltration, prevalent scripting attacks, and more. This allows application builders and defenders to confidently prioritize remediation efforts and assign valuable resources to where they are needed most. By seeing what attacks are actually being waged against their live, in-production applications and instantly mitigating the vulnerability, enterprises can now make accurate, informed remediation decisions and reduce true runtime risk. Prevoty-enabled enterprises see 98%+ of their vulnerabilities mitigated instantly, with fewer false positives, zero downtime and absolutely no learning or signature updating.
Ultimately, because of Prevoty’s unique position inside the application and ability to understand the logic and context during execution, we are able to uncover never-before-seen data about the application’s interactions and behavior. This data is fed into SIEMs and other logging tools to produce unparalleled analytics for the customer. By innovating and working with the partner ecosystem to make security software delivery seamless and high-performant for enterprises engaging in faster and more frequent development cycles, Prevoty simplifies the once burdensome process of application protection.