- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Votiro
- Website: http://www.votiro.com
- Company size (employees): 20
- Product Version Number: 5.0.5.01
- Type of solution: Software
- Year this product or service was first introduced to the market: 2010
- Year the current version of this product or service has been released: 2016
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 500,000+
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service deserves recognition:
• Keeps customers’ sensitive data safe by removing undisclosed and zero-day threats from all files attached to email messages coming into the network
• Offers patented advanced protection against phishing and spear-phishing attacks
• Offers cloud-based deployment benefits, saving the effort and expense of maintaining additional servers and carrying out endpoint installations and easily integrates with existing security solutions
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
The Votiro Secure Email Gateway supplies organizations with future ready protection by removing threats from all files attached to email messages coming into the network. In use at defense and government agencies, banks, pharmaceutical companies, health care organizations, and other institutions worldwide, Votiro’s Secure Email Gateway offers the quality of a mature, proven technology.
Votiro’s Secure Email Gateway powered by patented Advanced Content Disarm and Reconstruction technology sanitizes all incoming email attachments in near real time, protecting organizations against known, undisclosed and zero-day exploits. It provides comprehensive protection against phishing and spear-phishing attacks, and harnesses multiple antivirus engines and anti-malware solutions to detect known threats.
Votiro’s Secure Email Gateway saves customers the effort and expense of maintaining and carrying out endpoint installations, and rewards them with a return on their cybersecurity investment. It can be easily deployed and takes practically no time to set up. It works automatically, eliminating the human factor from the security equation.