- Job title of nominated professional: Customer Success Manager
- Company (where nominated professional or team is working): Wombat SecurityTechnologies
- Website: http://www.wombatsecurity.com
- Company size (employees): 140
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
• The Customer Success team prepares customized strategy plan for each customer that helps them meet their organization’s goals, maximizing their investment in Wombat’s Security Education Platform from day one.
• The Customer Success team constantly evaluates feedback and suggestions from customers to meet their needs and enhance their experience, while providing them with an innovative approach that drives results.
• The Customer Success team uses Wombat's Best Practices Methodology to help companies successfully implement Wombat’s solutions to reduce the number of malware and phishing attacks within the organization.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the professional or team in the nominated category
Since 2012, the Wombat Customer Success team has helped thousands of Wombat customers reduce numbers of incidents caused by end-user behavior. The team provides guidance and works closely with customers on how to implement Wombat’s cybersecurity awareness solutions to meet organizations internal goals using Wombat’s result-driven approach and best practice methodology. The Wombat Customer Success team develops a strategic roadmap for each customer to give guidance in rolling out a security education program and keeping it successfully moving through the year. This approach is highly valued among customers because it helps them see results faster and takes full advantage of Wombat’s full suite of solutions. Through the team’s guidance and experience, customers see significant reductions in end-user incidents after only a month or two.
The members of the Customer Success team are also known for their proactive approach, reaching out to customers to schedule meetings every four to six weeks. The Customer Success Team funnels customer feedback to Product Management and Development teams to address problems quickly, and to help evolve build new products that customers need. Moreover, the team is always available on-demand and has no limit on the time or resources when it comes to assisting customers leading to many customers seeing them as an extension of their team.
In 2016, the Customer Success team exceeded its internal projections in providing the best customer experience and meeting customers’ unique internal goals. This success is the result of team effort and customer dedication. The team constantly evaluates feedback and suggestions from customers to meet their needs. This approach enhances the customer experience while providing them with an innovative approach that drives results – not just within Wombat’s metrics, but also by reducing risk for their organization, including less malware and phishing attacks.