- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): 5nine
- Website: https://www.5nine.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 100,000+
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• Network Products Guide – IT World Award Winner
• Cyber Defense Magazine --- InfoSec Award Winner
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• 5nine simplifies, centralizes and secures cloud environments – public, private and hybrid – so enterprise IT and Service Provider customers can focus on accelerating their business.
• 5nine offers a unified way to manage and protect the full breadth of cloud environments. With little to no operational disruption, Enterprise IT and Service Providers are able to see and manage their entire virtualized environments, and harden their security posture, while enjoying a lower total cost of ownership than from disparate tools and point solutions.
• 5nine’s underlying technology is agentless, supports multiple distributed tenants and can scale to nearly any size environment.
5nine, a provider of security and management solutions for the Microsoft Cloud, provides full management and security capabilities across the entire Microsoft Cloud environment – private, public and hybrid. 5nine Cloud Manager enables users to manage, monitor and backup/recover their existing cloud infrastructure while easing the transition to hybrid environments.
This unified management and security platform is the only platform to enable full management and security capabilities across the entire Microsoft Cloud environment, including Hyper-V private cloud and recently announced support for the Azure public cloud platform. 5nine Manager enables administration, management, monitoring and recovery from a single access point, eliminating the need for expensive, complex and hard-to-manage native tools and multi-point solutions.
5nine Cloud Manager is uniquely positioned to help businesses achieve maximum ROI from their cloud investments by managing and securing those resources regardless of their rapidly-changing environment.
5nine’s solution offers a familiar private cloud management interface to Microsoft customers; cloud and system administrators no longer need to tackle the exhaustive workloads and complexity that come from managing disparate platforms. 5nine’s agentless solution ensures maximum resource utilization, while also empowering users to manage their hybrid cloud infrastructure from one easy-to-use, single console.
5nine’s comprehensive Azure solution delivers a breadth of capabilities that enterprise, mid-market and small-to-mid-size businesses need to seamlessly manage their infrastructure:
• Azure Security – provides a seamless and unified interface with multi-layered protection at every point of attack without impacting performance to the Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
• Azure Resource Monitoring – expanding businesses’ visibility and providing extensive monitoring of their infrastructure.
• Azure Backup and Recovery – allowing businesses to secure their infrastructure with virtual firewall and agentless antivirus capabilities, while stepping away from the existing notion that backup and recovery are typically standalone products.
- Vote For This Nomination