- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Agari
- Website: http://www.agari.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: More than five million enterprise users and billions of consumers protected
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
2018 SC Magazine Winner for “Best Email Security Solution”
2018 CyberSecurity Breakthrough “Hosted Email Security Solution of the Year”
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Data Science-driven approach - Traditional email security solutions, such as secure email gateways, are unable to detect identity deception attacks because they do not include malicious attachments or URLs. Instead, Agari Identity Intelligence™ science leverages machine learning models visibility into 2T+ annual emails to identify deviations from “known good” behavior.
• Internet scale– Agari leverages thousands of enterprise deployments to millions of enterprise users to inform its data science-driven approach. This network effect also enables Agari to detect emerging threats faster than its competitors, delivering greater value to its customers with each increasing deployment.
• Cloud-native email – As a cloud application, Agari provides lower costs, flexible capacity, and always-on availability. Mobile employees are protected even as they travel. Agari delivers quarterly product updates, immediately available to all of its customers, which consistently introduce new features and enhance existing features.
Today, companies are most vulnerable to cyber attacks that prey on human perception and identity deception, with email as the predominant attack vector. The Agari Email Trust Platform is the only cloud-native, AI-based advanced email security solution that protects organizations from inbound and outbound identity deception attacks, such as phishing, spear-phishing, business email compromise and domain name spoofing.
The Agari Email Trust Platform protects inbound and outbound email communication from identity deception attacks to secure the enterprise, improve productivity and preserve brand reputation. By automating the detection of these attacks with machine learning, the Agari platform eliminates the vulnerability of human perception as the root cause of email security risk. Agari also streamlines the deployment and implementation of DMARC, an email authentication standard, with centralized management, automated sender discovery and analytics.
The Agari solution carefully evaluates inbound and outbound e-mail data sets to create an organization specific profile of “known good” and detects deviations from this model. Agari Identity Intelligence, its artificial intelligence engine, updates more than 300 million machine learning models per day with a dataset surpassing two trillion emails per year.