- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Ergon Informatik AG
- Website: https://www.airlock.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Switzerland
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 500
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Softshell golden vendor award
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Airlock Suite offers a unique and convincing combination of filtering, authentication and authorization. What's more, an array of intelligent features guarantee high usability during day-to-day operation – backed up by strong authentication, single sign-on, identity federation and user self-services.
- combines cIAM, application and API security
- protects digitalization with upstream application security and highest level while keeping user experience high with adaptive authentication, step-up strong authentication, user self-services, single sign-on, distributed password verification, etc.
Airlock Suite deals with the issues of filtering and authentication in one complete and coordinated solution – setting standards for usability and services. Your internet applications enjoy reliable protection with the Airlock Web Application Firewall (WAF). Features include systematic control and filtering mechanisms with a variety of enhancement options.
Combine Airlock WAF with Airlock Login for reliable user authentication and authorization. But optimal security is not the only benefit: Airlock Login also delivers high usability and cost efficiency.
Airlock IAM is the suite’s central authentication platform, including enterprise functions. With this product, customers, partners or employees log in just once for secure access to data and applications. Airlock IAM also automates user administration.
Airlock Suite, our security product, was launched on the market in 2002 and is now used by 400 customers around the globe. Airlock protects more than 30.000 back-ends and 15 million identities around the globe with a NPS of +53.