- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Ergon Informatik AG
- Website: https://www.airlock.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: Switzerland
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 550 international companies, protecting more than 30.000 applications and 15 million identities
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Softshell Vendor Award Gold
Readers Choice Award 2018 Platin from Security Insider
Cyber Security Excellence Award 2018
Ranked in Gartner Magic Quadrant
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Airlock Suite offers a unique and convincing combination of filtering, authentication and authorization. What's more, an array of intelligent features guarantee high usability during day-to-day operation – backed up by strong authentication, single sign-on, identity federation and user self-services.
- combines cIAM, application and API security
- protects digitalization with upstream application security and highest level while keeping user experience high with adaptive authentication, step-up strong authentication, user self-services, single sign-on, distributed password verification, etc.
As a secure access hub, the Airlock Suite combines filtering and authentication in a coordinated overall solution that sets standards in terms of usability and services. The Airlock WAF (Web Application Firewall) reliably protects Internet applications with systematic control and filtering mechanisms and a wide range of extension options.
In combination with Airlock WAF, the Airlock API Security Gateway enables the secure operation of APIs. These can be mobile apps, APIs, modern SPAs (Single-Page Applications) or legacy web applications.
Airlock IAM is the central authentication platform with enterprise functions. It enables reliable authentication and authorization of users. But Airlock IAM not only stands for optimal security, but also for high usability and cost efficiency. Customers, partners or employees can gain secure access to data and applications with a single, if necessary strong login and manage their data and declarations of consent themselves via comprehensive user self-services.
The security product Airlock has been on the market since 2002 and is now used by over 550 customers worldwide. Airlock protects more than 30 thousand applications and 15 million identities worldwide with an NPS of +53. Airlock is part of Ergon Informatik AG, founded in 1984, and is a leader in the manufacture of individual software solutions and products.
- Vote For This Nomination