- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): AlgoSec
- Website: http://www.algosec.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1500 enterprises worldwide
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
CRN Security 100 - winner
ISPG 2017- winner
Cyber Security Excellence Awards - Finalist
Network Computing - Finalist
Computing Security Excellence Awards - Finalist (winners announced in 2 weeks time)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. AlgoSec take a unique application-centric approach to security policy management that focusses on aligning business agility with business security, and enables risk to be viewed and prioritized based on business processes.
2. AlgoSec is the only solution that supports the entire security policy management lifecycle – from application connectivity discovery, through migration, maintenance and decommissioning – with independent testing describing it as ‘one of the most complete security management solutions on the market’.
3. AlgoSec is an enterprise-ready solution that delivers unified security policy management across on-premise, private and public cloud and SDN platforms.
AlgoSec enables organizations to manage security based on what matters the most – the applications that power their businesses. Over 1,500 leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to automate and orchestrate network security policy management across their cloud, SDN and on-premise networks to drive business agility, security and compliance. Through AlgoSec’s business-driven approach, users can determine application connectivity requirements, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, and rapidly plan and implement network security changes across their heterogeneous networks.
Key business benefits of the AlgoSec Security Management Solution:
• Takes a business application-centric approach to managing and prioritizing security risk
• Reduces audit preparation efforts and costs by up to 80%, and enables companies to maintain continuous compliance
• Helps avoid business application outages resulting from misconfiguration of security devices
• Ties vulnerabilities to business applications and enables companies to prioritize mitigation efforts based on the business impact
• Enables secure risk-free migration of application network connectivity to the cloud
Key technical benefits include:
• Centralized visibility, unified management and reporting across hybrid network environments, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware NSX and Cisco ACI
• Pre-configured reports for a wide variety of regulations including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, NERC and many more
• Intelligently enhances security processes with business context to drive agility
• Ensures security policies properly enforce network segmentation, reducing security risk to sensitive data and ensuring compliance
• Proactively analyzes all risks in network security policies – across multi-vendor firewalls and cloud security controls
• Integrates with leading vulnerability scanners and SIEM systems, tying vulnerabilities and potential cyber-attacks to business applications.
• Delivers a rich set of change management workflows, enabling zero-touch change processes if no risks are identified.
• Integrates with all leading traditional and NGFWs, cloud security controls, routers, load balancers and web proxies.