- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): AlgoSec
- Website: http://www.algosec.com
- Company size (employees): 250
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 1500 companies
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. AlgoSec take a unique application-centric approach to security policy management that focusses on aligning business agility with business security, and enables risk to be viewed and prioritized based on business processes.
2. AlgoSec is the only solution that supports the entire security policy management lifecycle – from application connectivity discovery, through migration, maintenance and decommissioning – with independent testing describing it as ‘one of the most complete security management solutions on the market’.
3. AlgoSec is an enterprise-ready solution that delivers unified security policy management across on-premise, private and public cloud and SDN platforms.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
AlgoSec enables organizations to manage security based on what matters the most – the applications that power their businesses. Over 1,500 leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to automate and orchestrate network security policy management across their cloud, SDN and on-premise networks to drive business agility, security and compliance. Through AlgoSec’s business-driven approach, users can determine application connectivity requirements, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, and rapidly plan and implement network security changes across their heterogeneous networks.
Key business benefits of the AlgoSec Security Management Solution:
• Manage security and compliance based on the applications that power the business.
• Unify network security management across heterogeneous environments
• Deploy new business application quickly and securely
• Avoid business application outages resulting from connectivity issues
• Tie cyber threats directly to critical business processes
• Reduce audit preparation efforts and costs by up to 80% and maintain continuous compliance
• Enable secure business transformation to the cloud
• Align security, networking and application teams, and foster DevSecOps
Key technical benefits include:
• Centralized visibility, unified management and reporting across the entire hybrid environment – on-premise, private and public cloud platforms and SDN
• Automatically discovers applications and their connectivity flows and associates connectivity with their underlying firewall rules.
• Out of the box reports for a wide variety of regulations including PCI, HIPAA, SOX and NERC and many more.
• Integrates with the leading vulnerability scanners, and ties vulnerabilities to key business applications.
• Delivers a rich set of change management workflows, and enables zero-touch change processes if no risks are identified.
• Proactively analyzes all risks in the network security policy – across multi-vendor firewalls and cloud security groups
• Most accurate topology analysis and rich routing simulation capabilities.
• Seamlessly integrates with all leading brands of traditional and NGFWs, cloud security controls, routers, load balancers