Promote this Nomination
|Job title of nominated professional (or team name)||CEO & Co-Founder|
|Company (where nominated professional or team is working)||StatusToday|
|Company size (employees)||11-50|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this professional or team deserves recognition:
Most recently featured in Forbes 30 Under 30 2017 for Technology entrepreneur, Ankur is an exceptionally skilled international migrant who has moved to London and created opportunity, jobs and innovation having left Microsoft Ireland for UK.
Key Recognition during this term,
- Top 10 Cyber-startup with AI (VentureRadar)
- Featured by Korean Broadcasting Service (KBS), The UK Migrant Hub, Data Idols, Spectator Magazine in collaboration with BAE systems as a leading innovator in the field of advanced human-centric Cyber Security
At 17yrs Ankur left India to pursue studies. 4 countries later, at 26, he left Microsoft to start an AI based cybersecurity company. Through the 10 years, he’s been a volunteer, mentor, journalist, speaker and founder.
Ankur led the company’s effort to analyze the biggest public metadata collection of data breaches (over 10,000 breaches) representing over 7.2 billion breached records. This led to an unprecedented understanding of the role of insiders and human error in data breaches over the last 10 years globally.
Under his leadership, the company has (within 12 months),
# Obtained 3 cyber security patents
# Raised $1.2m in Funding
# Launched in financial services and has analyzed 200 million human actions for more than 10000 people
# Partnered with Microsoft, Amazon & Lockheed Martin’s Virtual Tech cluster on Cyber-security
# Featured with Deepmind and Darktrace for Enterprise Cyber Security
– Masters and Bachelors in Smart Systems and Machine Learning, Germany
– Certificate in Psychology, University of Oxford
– Certification in Business Financials, Microsoft