- Website: http://www.anomali.com
- Company size (employees): 156
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● Anomali is trusted by over 25 percent of Fortune 100 organizations, including four of the top five US banks.
● This year, Anomali raised $30M in Series C funding led by Institutional Venture Partners and announced a strategic investment from In-Q-Tel, signaling the continued rapid growth of the company.
● To meet accelerated worldwide demand for Anomali threat intelligence platforms, the company expanded with new offices in Boston, London and Berlin, and a recently opened R&D facility in Belfast.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Organizations are under attack from adversaries that include everything from nation-backed APTs to organized cybercriminals to individual data thieves. The number of attacks taking place and the amount of time adversaries remain in networks (sometimes up to 200 days) create challenges that security professionals find difficult to surmount.
Compounding these challenges is the overwhelming volume of threat data. In fact, 70 percent of organizations polled by Ponemon Institute said they are “swamped” by threat intelligence.
Organizations use Anomali threat intelligence platforms to make sense of all available threat data in order to pinpoint adversaries as quickly as possible — before intrusions develop into major incidents. Anomali’s holistic threat intelligence and analysis platforms are the only ones that manage entire threat intelligence lifecycle by collating relevant threat data and matching it against tens of millions of Incidents of Compromise (IOCs).
In just four years, Anomali has earned the trust of Global 2000 businesses in every industry, including 25% of Fortune 100 enterprises and four of the top five US banks.
In 2016, Anomali:
● Released Anomali STAXX, a free offering supporting industry-standard STIX/TAXII threat feeds (delivered in the wake of Soltra’s closure)
● Completion of the first 2-way integration with the DHS’ Automated Indicator Sharing (AIS) system
● More than 12,000 installations of its open source Modern Honey Network (MHN) and full honeypot integration to provide deep insights into global threats
● Release of first-of-its-kind threat intelligence reports for DAX 100 and OMX 30, providing security insights about the largest publicly traded companies in Germany and Sweden
● Release of the first joint report with Ponemon Institute demonstrating how security professionals can overcome threat intelligence overload
● Hosting of Detect 2016, the first conference focused on threat intelligence
● A $30 million Series C funding led by Institutional Venture Partners