- Website: http://www.anomali.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- The Anomali suite of products allows organizations to collect, optimize, and integrate threat intelligence, creating a “cyber no-fly list” for malicious traffic. Anomali solutions also automatically monitor internal activity to discover real, active threats from today or any time over the past year as malicious actors become known. Over 30 percent of Fortune 100 companies and four of the top five US banks trust Anomali to provide cutting edge threat intelligence capabilities.
- Anomali is the threat intelligence market leader – proven by being honored as a finalist or winner for the following awards in the last year: Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards: Best Overall Security Company of the Year, The Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards: Next-Gen Threat Intelligence, Network Products Guide IT World Awards: New Products and Services, and by the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in three categories.
- Anomali is dedicated to providing free and open source resources to the cybersecurity community, including Anomali STAXX, research from the Anomali Labs team, access to the Modern Honeynet Project and a weekly newsletter of key security threat developments. To further establish a cybersecurity community and increase awareness of threat intelligence, Anomali annually releases a joint survey and report with the Ponemon Institute that explores the challenges and benefits of threat intelligence, and hosts an annual conference dedicated to threat intelligence, called Anomali Detect.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Threat intelligence platform Anomali ThreatStream is industry-recognized for its ability to help organizations quickly find and respond to cyber threats. Anomali brings external context to security teams, allowing organizations to create a cyber no-fly list that identifies suspicious or malicious traffic before it even reaches the network.
A recent Ponemon Report found that 84 percent of organizations view threat intelligence as essential to a strong security posture. The company’s three core offerings––Anomali ThreatStream, Anomali Enterprise and STAXX––address this need and fuel a rapidly growing market segment valued at over $1 billion. By providing customers with cutting edge threat intelligence capabilities that empower organizations to detect, investigate and respond to active cybersecurity threats, Anomali has earned the trust of customers across every industry, including over 30 percent of Fortune 100 companies and four of the top five US banks.
In addition to offering award winning paid solutions, the Anomali team is dedicated to providing free and open source threat intelligence resources to the cybersecurity community, including Anomali STAXX, a free threat intelligence offering that supports industry-standard STIX/TAXII threat feed protocols, and the Modern Honeynet Project, an open source, enterprise-grade software that simplifies the deployment and management of honeypots. Anomali also provides Weekly Threat Briefings, a weekly summary of key security threat developments, including specific IOCs and recommendations for addressing threats. Anomali University also provides free access to hundreds of hours of online courses, quizzes, certifications and completions for introductory to expert level threat education.
To further contribute to the broader threat intelligence industry, Anomali hosts the annual Detect Conference, the largest cybersecurity conference dedicated solely to unlocking the value of threat intelligence. This year’s conference featured numerous high-profile speakers such as General Michael Hayden, Former Director of the CIA and NSA.