- Website: https://www.anomali.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- The Anomali Threat Platform arms security teams with the cyber threat intelligence necessary to identify and prioritize critical threats to the organization. Anomali solutions also detect current and historical threats by correlating threat intelligence with internal activity. Over 30 percent of Fortune 100 companies and four of the top five US banks trust Anomali to provide cutting edge threat intelligence capabilities.
- Anomali is the threat intelligence market leader – proven by being honored as a finalist or winner for the following awards in the last year: Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards: Best Overall Security Company of the Year, The Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards: Next-Gen Threat Intelligence, Network Products Guide IT World Awards: New Products and Services, and by the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in three categories.
- Anomali is dedicated to providing free and open source resources to the cybersecurity community, including STAXX, research from the Anomali Labs team, access to the Modern Honeynet Project and a weekly newsletter of key security threat developments. To further establish a cybersecurity community and increase awareness of threat intelligence, Anomali annually releases a joint survey and report with the Ponemon Institute that explores the challenges and benefits of threat intelligence, and hosts an annual conference dedicated to threat intelligence, called Anomali Detect.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Threat Intelligence Platform vendor Anomali is industry-recognized for its ability to help organizations quickly find and respond to cyber threats. Anomali arms security teams with highly optimized threat intelligence, powered by machine learning. Organizations rely on the Anomali Threat Platform to detect threats, understand the adversary, and respond effectively.
A recent Ponemon Report found that 92 percent of high-performing organizations value information about adversaries. The Anomali Threat Platform, made up of ThreatStream and Anomali Enterprise, address this need and fuels a rapidly growing market segment valued at over $1 billion. By providing customers with cutting edge threat intelligence capabilities that empower organizations to detect, investigate and respond to active cybersecurity threats, Anomali has earned the trust of customers across every industry, including over 30 percent of Fortune 100 companies and four of the top five US banks.
In addition to offering award winning paid solutions, the Anomali team is dedicated to providing free and open source threat intelligence resources to the cybersecurity community. Analysts from Anomali Labs publish the Weekly Threat Briefing, a weekly summary of key security threat developments, including specific IOCs and recommendations for addressing threats. Anomali also offers STAXX, a free threat intelligence offering that supports industry-standard STIX/TAXII threat feed protocols. Anomali also created the Modern Honeynet Project, an open source, enterprise-grade software that simplifies the deployment and management of honeypots.
To further contribute to the broader threat intelligence industry, Anomali hosts the annual Detect Conference, the largest cybersecurity conference dedicated solely to unlocking the value of threat intelligence. Past conferences featured numerous high-profile speakers such as General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) and General Michael Hayden, Former Director of the CIA and NSA.