Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||250+|
One of AppRiver’s greatest achievements is quite simple – our company was rooted in both security and the cloud on the promise of Phenomenal Care™ — and we bring that experience and dedication to our customers and partners.
Additionally, AppRiver experienced a 19 percent overall corporate revenue growth in North America at 191 percent increase in growth in its EMEA market last year. AppRiver attributes this to several key aspects from its solutions, including:
• Having a cornerstone built on spam and malware prevention
• Designing security solutions to meet industry and legal compliance regulations
• Being able to couple robust security solutions with productivity solutions like Office 365 and Hosted Exchange
• Including Phenomenal Care™ from AppRiver’s US-based team, 24 hours a day, every day
AppRiver’s continuous growth is the reason our company has been recognized as one of Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing private companies for ten consecutive years. AppRiver is the only IT service company in Florida to be included at least ten times in the list’s 35-year history, and one of only 12 IT service companies ever to achieve that milestone.
How we are different
• AppRiver’s award-winning IT security solutions demonstrate innovation and show the company’s experience and dedication to our customers as well as our partners. We offer powerful cloud-based email and Web security solutions, including spam and virus filtering, email encryption, and Web protection, that businesses need in today's threat-rich environment. AppRiver’s solutions provide powerful Web protection from detrimental threats, including APTs, key loggers, phishing, that is also designed to be user-friendly and affordable.
• Our commitment to excellence in customer service makes AppRiver exceptionally deserving of recognition. Since the company originated in 2002, AppRiver has built a 93-percent customer retention rate while growing its customer base to more than 47,000 corporate clients (and 10 million mailboxes) around the globe. The company continually aims to create a positive customer experience from first contact to post-op support. When customers contact our Phenomenal Care team, they know that the person who helps them is an AppRiver employee who is fully trained on the latest services, trends and technologies. We ensure employee success by providing access to AppRiver University, the company's first-class training and development program.
• AppRiver has a highly skilled team of security analysts with ample experience in the industry. AppRiver’s security analyst team quarantined 4.2 billion emails containing malware in Q2, pointing to a continued increase in malware traffic this year and resulting in total of 6.6 billion emails quarantined during the first half of 2016. For comparison, analysts observed 1.7 billion emails containing malware during all of 2015.