- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): CyberInt
- Website: http://www.cyberint.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: Israel
- Type of solution: Service
- Approximate number of users worldwide: thousands across a variety of enterprises
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Holistic Digital Risk Management – Leveraging ArgosTM platform, CyberInt creates organization-specific intelligence profiles and processes with quality data collected from verified sources. It subjects the sources to deep analysis for distilled and actionable threat intelligence indicators, providing operational insights to threats in real time, including indicators of compromise and contextual data on the organization’s current activities. By utilizing the Argos Threat Intelligence Platform and a 10,000+ strong entity database of threat actors and analysis tools, CyberInt mitigates the threats, preventing them from materializing into events. CyberInt Threat intelligence is contextual and actionable, enabling enterprises to react in real-time and be better prepared for attack. This is called proactive cybersecurity.
• Outside-in Cyber Posture Management – with managed detection and response, CyberInt tests the organization’s controls, employee awareness, and internal process for detection, prevention, and response. CyberInt runs automated complex attack simulations on the business - including full APT, stealth APT, malware, phishing, spear phishing, account takeover, and attacks like espionage, data theft, and DDoS. It then identifies potential weaknesses in the defenses from the attacker’s perspective, validates resilience to the attacks, tests the time-to-detection and response procedures to these attacks, and provides insight into the enterprise’s cyber posture and how it can be improved over time.
CyberInt, recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a digital-risk protection innovator, protects enterprises by dealing with cyberthreats before they’re events. It looks beyond the perimeter, providing constant vigilance of cyberactivities, eliminating potential threats before they’re crises.
CyberInt’s “outside-in“ approach analyzes online activities and assets from an attacker’s perspective, understanding and identifying what needs to be monitored and safeguarded and provides real-time mitigation and response services.
CyberInt detects and responds to vulnerabilities via a single real-time platform: ArgosTM with modular products and services: threat intelligence, online asset protection, email threat monitoring, VIP protection, brand protection, and online fraud protection.
Argos is a real-time SaaS platform collecting data from 1000s of data sources from the open, dark and deep webs as well as companies’ SIEM and EDR feeds to analyze and provide insights with actionable intelligence. Argos machine-learning, sophisticated algorithms automatically process billions of indicators delivered to CyberInt’s global analyst team, which identifies real-time incidents of targeted attacks, data leakage, stolen credentials malicious apps, or fraudulent activities; it pinpoints and contextualizes threat vectors and actors targeting the enterprise; initiates a proven, automated intelligence process; and presents actionable recommendations for real-time response and mitigation.
CybeReadiness™ Suite enables CISOs and executives to continuously monitor cyber defenses and identify weaknesses with attacker-perspective, intelligence-led pentesting and resilience monitoring. By simulating complex attack scenarios and providing insights into the cybersecurity posture, CybeReadiness helps CISOs be proactive, continuously measuring detection and response capabilities and assessing resilience against cyber threats.
CyberInt delivers consulting services around risk management, situational awareness, and security program establishment. The Advanced Threat Assessment program maps attacker tools, tactics, procedures, and the evidence left behind, assessing security controls to understand if they provide the necessary visibility into attacker tools and techniques. Other services review Security Operations Center and Program effectiveness to evaluate companies’ cyber resilience and associated business impact.