- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): AttackIQ
- Website: https://www.attackiq.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
- Infosecurity Products Guide - Global Excellence Awards - Silver Winner
- Cyber Defense Magazine - AttackIQ named cutting edge in Breach and Attack Simulation category
- Golden Bridge Awards - Gold Winner: Innovations in Tech (All)
- Stevie Awards - Bronze award: New Product & Service - Software Network Security Solution
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- AttackIQ’s Platform continuously tests security controls, processes and people with an automated validation platform, which organizations can use to easily identify and remediate security issues before they become a serious problem. Remediating security issues proactively saves potential financial losses from breaches and sanctions under various data privacy laws and also allows organizations to maintain positive brand images, therefore making this a significant business and technical advantage.
- The platform supports the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix framework which allows customers to continuously validate their security controls, therefore reducing risk by taking an offensive approach to security. This also allows users the opportunity to maintain a security posture against even the most advanced adversary TTPs. Other key benefits of the platform for MITRE ATT&CK framework users include: automation of time-consuming and manual processes, extending the coverage and depth of validation efforts, a deeper understanding of vulnerabilities and risk, the severity that different threats pose to an organization, more advanced protection against potential threats, and allowing organizations’ red teams’ time to focus on critical priorities.
- The platform is an open system that allows the AttackIQ platform’s user-community to easily share new attacker scenarios and TTPs, allowing users to contribute to the development of the solution and help other customers proactively prevent breaches and other attacks with more visibility into all threats that are looming.
– Infosecurity Products Guide – Global Excellence Awards – Silver Winner
– Cyber Defense Magazine – AttackIQ named cutting edge in Breach and Attack Simulation category
– Golden Bridge Awards – Gold Winner: Innovations in Tech (All)
– Stevie Awards – Bronze award: New Product & Service – Software Network Security Solution