- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Attivo Networks
- Website: https://attivonetworks.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Attivo has customers in the triple digits and has deployed deception on millions of endpoints.
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• Attivo Networks Deception Technology Wins Six Awards in the 12th Annual 2017 IT World Awards® (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-deception-technology-wins-six-awards-12th-annual-2017-world-award/)
• Attivo Networks Selected as a Top 50 Bay Area Cybersecurity Company (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-selected-top-50-bay-area-cybersecurity-company/)
• Attivo Networks Named a CRN Emerging Vendor, Its 14th Award Recognition for 2017 (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-named-crn-2017-emerging-vendor-14th-award-recognition-2017/)
• Attivo Networks Strikes Gold in Ninth Annual 2017 Golden Bridge Awards® (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-strikes-gold-ninth-annual-2017-golden-bridge-awards/)
• Attivo Networks Receives 2017 Best of Fremont Award (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-receives-2017-best-fremont-award/)
• Attivo Networks Named a 2018 TAG Distinguished Vendor (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-named-2018-tag-cyber-distinguished-vendor/)
• Attivo Networks Named Cloud Security Startup of the Year by CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-named-cloud-security-startup-year-cybersecurity-breakthrough-awards/)
• Attivo Networks Recognized as a Softshell Vendor (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-recognized-softshell-vendor/)
• Attivo Networks Named a Cybersecurity Leader of 2017 by Cyber Defense Magazine (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-named-a-cybersecurity-leader-of-2017-by-cyber-defense-magazine/)
• Attivo Networks Recognized as an Emerging Network Security Vendor (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-recognized-emerging-network-security-vendor/)
• Attivo Networks Honored with Three 2017 ASTORS Homeland Security Awards (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-honored-with-three-2017-astors-homeland-security-awards/)
• Attivo Networks Named Winner of Prestigious Red Herring Top 100 Global Award (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-named-winner-prestigious-red-herring-top-100-global-award/)
• Attivo Networks Wins Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in Three Categories (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-wins-cybersecurity-excellence-awards-three-categories/)
• The Home Depot Receives 2018 CSO50 Award from IDG’s CSO Magazine (https://attivonetworks.com/home-depot-receives-2018-cso50-award-idgs-cso-magazine/)
• Attivo Networks Wins Two Awards in the 14th Annual Info Security PG’s 2018 Global Excellence Awards (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-wins-two-awards-14th-annual-info-security-pgs-2018-global-excellence-awards/)
• Attivo Networks Named One of the 10 Best Tech Startups in Fremont (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-named-one-of-the-10-best-tech-startups-in-fremont/)
• Attivo Networks Featured in CRN’s 2018 Partner Program Guide (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-featured-in-crns-2018-partner-program-guide/)
• Attivo Networks Wins Two Awards in Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2018 InfoSec Awards (https://attivonetworks.com/cyber-defense-magazine-2018-infosec-awards/)
• Attivo Networks Recognized as a 2018 Bay Area Best Place to Work (https://attivonetworks.com/attivo-networks-recognized-as-a-2018-bay-area-best-place-to-work/)
• Carolyn Crandall of Attivo Networks Named to 2018 CRN Women of the Channel Power 100 List (https://attivonetworks.com/carolyn-crandall-2018-crn-wotc-power-100-list/)
• Carolyn Crandall Inducted into DMN Marketing Hall of Femme 2018 (https://attivonetworks.com/crandall-inducted-into-dmn-marketing-hall-of-femme/)
• Attivo Networks Sweeps the 13th Annual IT World Awards 2018 (https://attivonetworks.com/sweeps-the-it-world-awards-2018/)
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
•Attivo Networks is unique in that it provides all forms of deception including endpoint, network, application, services, and data. The company’s ThreatDefend platform also goes further than others in not only reducing attacker dwell time but improving mean time to respond with a built-in attack analysis engine and extensive native integrations (30+) that empower automated incident response and attack information sharing. Attivo Networks is also unique in that it is the only company to cover all attack surfaces including data centers, cloud, user networks, remote office, IOT, ICS, POS, Medical IOT, network, and telecommunications infrastructure. In addition, Attivo technology is not inline and doesn’t require an agent to deploy on the endpoint. Given its design, the solution is highly scalable and can cross multiple VLANs. There are NO VLAN limitations and the technology supports next-generation serverless data centers. Attivo is customer-proven in large global deployments, midmarket, and has deployed millions of endpoint deception solutions deployed.
•Attivo Networks provides the highest levels of mirror-match authenticity with over 50+ out of the box operating systems, applications, and services to choose from. Additionally, an organization can run its own golden image production software for the greatest levels of authenticity. Machine-learning is then applied to automatically generate deception campaigns, automate deployment, and provide automated operations. It makes managing deception exceptionally simple while maintaining freshness and authenticity. Additionally, Attivo credentials can validate in Active Directory and DNS so that the attacker cannot tell real from fake credentials or decoys.
•Attivo Networks is the only provider with its own built-in attack and malware analysis engine. This is used to automatically correlate, report, and automate incident response based upon captured attack information. Substantiating alerts based on attacker engagement removes false positives and makes response actionable as all the information is provided to efficiently block, quarantine, and threat hunt.
Attivo Networks® provides an Active Defense for the early detection and response to threats targeting IoT networks and devices. With today’s IoT devices outnumbering the human population, it is unreasonable to expect that every device can be found and secured 100% of the time. A new approach is needed, one that provides early detection to attackers seeking to compromise supervisory control servers or the devices themselves. The Attivo Networks ThreatDefend™ Platform provides a unique value in identifying the lateral movement of attackers within an organization’s network. Organizations will also gain visibility into devices coming on and off the network, likely attack paths, and attack time-lapsed reply so that they can understand configuration and credential vulnerabilities as well as the lateral movement of attacks. This information can then be used for attack prediction and strengthening security posture.
The platform is designed to efficiently detect all forms of attacks on IoT systems and is not reliant on known attack signatures, databases or the need for agents to be installed on the device. Instead, Attivo provides deception decoys and lures so that customers can set up traps that look identical to IoT systems based on XMPP, COAP, MQTT, HL7, and DICOM-based PACS servers in their networks. One example of device deception would be with Becton Dickinson insulin and drug infusion pumps. Attivo decoys are used to improve patient care on networks where the use of older un-patchable operating systems has increased security risk.
Customized to appear as multiple forms of production IoT sensors and servers, the solution deceives the attacker into engaging and revealing themselves. Once the attacker is engaged, the attack can safely be studied, and alerts raised so that the attack is blocked. Automated attack analysis and detailed forensics reporting are provided to accelerate remediation and to prevent future attacks.
- Vote For This Nomination