- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Auth0
- Website: https://auth0.com/
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 4000+
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
- Seattle Business Magazine’s Tech Impact Awards
- 2018 InfoSec Awards Winner
- #68 on Forbes Cloud 100 List
- Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup list
- Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award for the Pacific Northwest, CEO Eugenio Pace
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Auth0 provides a universal identity approach that enables companies with any need to standardize on one platform. As opposed to competitors that offer a solution for a single need (B2C or B2B or B2E, etc.), Auth0’s extensibility and ability to be customized to any existing technology architecture, make it a go-to choice for many of the biggest enterprises in the world.
- Other identity platforms require complex coding, internal resources, and valuable time to integrate. Created with the developer in mind, Auth0 makes complex identity tasks simple and enables developers to focus on product innovation. Whether a company is building a new application, undergoing digital transformation, integrating social login, or scaling for customer growth, Auth0 is the platform of choice.
- Auth0 has helped bring great awareness to the need for identity and access management in today’s highly sophisticated cybercriminal environment. Its explosive growth over the past couple years has resulted in a doubling of customers, revenues, and an additional 140 employees in 2017 alone, and is an indication of the demand for this kind of technology.
Auth0 offers a Universal Identity Platform that supports B2B, B2C, B2E, IoT, and any use case where identity and access management is needed. Auth0’s developer-friendly platform is selected most often for its extensibility and security, enabling companies to outsource identity and focus valuable developer resources on product innovation. The company’s universal platform can be used for any use case, making it easier for customers to standardize identity management with one company, as opposed to using different vendors for different use cases. Auth0 is growing rapidly and in the past year, has added offices in London, Sydney, and Tokyo to support its global customer base.