Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||BioCatch|
|Company size (employees)||50|
|Type of solution||Hybrid|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- BioCatch represents the leader in behavioral biometrics, with more than 40 patents pending or granted covering a wide array of capabilities, and is leading this market with the largest deployments in major banks and e-commerce institutions around the world.
The BioCatch 2.0 release supports extensive scalability requirements that enterprise customers demand, delivering rich data collection of behavioral parameters, and significantly broader identification of remote access Trojans, bots, aggregators, and malware. The new release features fast processing of risk-score calculation, providing real-time behavioral insights, as well as a new graphical user interface for the “Analyst Station”, BioCatch’s flagship analytics tool, enabling fraud teams to further investigate and analyze fraud cases.
BioCatch 2.0 highlights include:
• Improved Data Collection and Optimized Scoring – Continuous data collection is done not only within pages, but in between pages.
• Faster Processing – Score calculation is done in less than 500 milliseconds with predictable server response times and no spikes. Additionally, failed login sessions are stored and can be used to track bots or fraudsters performing multiple attempts at login with different credentials.
• New Analytics Tools – Search capabilities are expanded to cover more parameters, and analysis of search results is improved. Also included is expanded mobile app analytics, including analysis of mobile users’ tap and acceleration behaviors.
• Enhanced Robotic and Malware Detection – Protection against various aggregators and malware, including Ramnit.