|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
In a time of global uncertainty, Bishop Fox is redefining the offensive security space, working with more than 25% of the Fortune 100, 8/10 top tech companies, and all top global media companies – including Google, Equifax, John Deere, Sonos, and Zoom.
Bishop Fox has doubled down on growth and development this year, with a $129M B round to aggressively expand its Cosmos platform and team, continuing from a record setting 2021 with unprecedented 2022 hiring, including more than a 33% through July, and more than 20% in Mexico.
The company maintained a Net Promoter Score (NPS) above 80 from 2021 and into 2022, including a 90 in the first quarter of 2022 for consulting services. The Cosmos platform itself entered 2022 with a near perfect customer retention rate.
Cosmos is a purpose-built platform – from nearly 20 years of experience – that outpaces the speed and precision of attackers and is a force multiplier for a team that, apart from the Federal Government, represents the largest and most experienced team of offensive security experts in the world. Cosmos offers comprehensive and continuous protection, and benefits including:
* Executing more than 2.3 billion operations and identifying more than 13,000 exposures every week.
* Reducing by 82% the time to remediate critical vulnerabilities – from 246 days to 44.
* Eliminating 93% of resource requirements and more than 5,000 hours of yearly vulnerability triage
* A 14-to-1 average yearly ROI
Bishop Fox’s technology-enabled portfolio — from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management, to product, cloud, and application security — have no peer. Unlike approaches that only deliver generic reports and guidance, Cosmos provides actionable findings with live access to testers, enabling teams to dig into details, analyze impact, clearly define remediation procedures, and retest to confirm attack window closure.
How we are different
· Completed a $129M B round of funding to aggressively expand capabilities, performance, and reach of its Cosmos platform, and grow the team that supports it.
· Conducted unprecedented hiring in the first half of 2022, including more than a 33% increase through the end of July, and an expanded international presence with more than 20% staff growth in Mexico
· Maintained a Net Promoter Score (NPS) above 80 from 2021 and into 2022, including aachieving a 90 in the first quarter of 2022 for its consulting services, and the Cosmos platform entered 2022 with a near perfect retention rate.