- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Bitglass
- Website: http://www.bitglass.com
- Company size (employees): 65
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 200 enterprises
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● As an agentless, cloud-based solution, Bitglass has built the easiest to deploy CASB, with average time from contract to deployment in the Fortune 500 under 90 days.
● By improving the security of existing SaaS applications, Bitglass enhances the organization’s ability to fully utilize and maximize the power of cloud applications while mitigating the risks of data leakage and unmanaged device access.
● Bitglass’ hybrid architecture is the only CASB on the market to use a combination of forward and reverse proxies, and API-integration into cloud apps, ensuring complete coverage against all risk of data leakage and loss as data moves outside the corporate firewall.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Bitglass is a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that allows security-conscious and regulated organizations to safely adopt cloud-based applications such as G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Box, Slack, Salesforce and more, by protecting corporate data outside of the firewall. The total data protection suite provides end-to-end security and visibility over corporate data in the cloud and on any device. The Bitglass solution enables IT to enforce access controls, limit sharing and prevent data leakage across multiple SaaS and IaaS applications.
Bitglass is the leading real-time CASB and the only agentless solution on the market, leveraging proxies and APIs to offer data protection on any device.
Bitglass has patented full-strength, searchable cloud encryption that protects cloud data-at-rest while preserving application functionality.
Bitglass’ Citadel data protection engine can encrypt, track, and redact corporate data anywhere it goes, including unmanaged devices.
Bitglass’ Cloud solution deploys in minutes across organizations of all sizes with minimal IT resource investment – simply configure the cloud app’s single sign-on settings to point to Bitglass and you’re done. No need to install software on devices or configure firewalls or VPN gateways.
Bitglass provides a way for IT departments to say yes to cloud and BYOD by filling critical security and compliance gaps. From a business standpoint, this means that even organizations in heavily regulated and security conscious industries – especially in the healthcare and financial sectors – can enable the tools that their business demands in order to remain competitive.