- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Bitglass
- Website: http://bitglass.com
- Company size (employees): 50
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Service
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Bitglass offers comprehensive security in a single package with integrated identity management, API controls, and contextual DLP all part of the Bitglass solution.
- Visibility into user activities, granular access control, and integrated identity management helps organizations in heavily regulated industries remain compliant as they migrate to the cloud.
- Forward- and reverse-proxy capabilities allow organizations to secure data on both managed and unmanaged devices.
Bitglass’ Cloud Security solution, in use across hundreds of organizations in every major vertical, delivers unmanaged functionality with a hybrid architecture, using forward- and reverse-proxy technologies to control access to data across a number of different contexts. Bitglass also uses APIs from public cloud applications like Office 365 and Google Apps, to provide deep visibility into how employees are using corporate data and the ability for IT to quickly identify breaches on the network by monitoring activity across multiple cloud apps. These capabilities coupled with a robust mobile solution help protect data across all devices.