- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Bomgar
- Website: https://www.bomgar.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: More than 15,000 organizations in all vertical markets around the globe use Bomgar to deliver superior support services and reduce threats to valuable data and systems.
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
• Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards - Overall ID Management Solution of the Year
• Black Book Survey of 11,000+ IT professionals - Top Performing Privileged Access Management Platform
• 2017 SC Awards Europe – Finalist for Best Identity Management Solution.
• Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Best Identity Management
• American Security Today Platinum Award
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• Bomgar is a leading provider of next-level identity and access management solutions that proactively defend against privileged access vulnerabilities. The company provides the automated technology that today’s companies need to operate at speed and scale, with the visibility needed to adapt to today’s changing cyber threat landscape.
• Bomgar Privileged Access can scale to the largest enterprise environments. The solution can change passwords on 2,000 machines per minute per node, and the largest customer has 1.3 million endpoints under management. The product can also accommodate up to 10,000 concurrent remote and local sessions
• In addition to helping mitigate the damage caused by cyberattacks, Bomgar Privileged Access Management increases the productivity of IT staff. It operates automatically on an ongoing basis to eliminate time-consuming manual IT tasks, such as frequently updating privileged credentials in large enterprise environments.
Bomgar’s Privileged Access Management enables organizations to control and manage privileged access to critical data and systems, while empowering users to be more productive. With Bomgar’s Privileged Access Management solution, organizations are protected against the most common pathways exploited during cyberattacks – unsecured remote access for insiders and external vendors, and compromised credentials.
The reality of today’s cyber security landscape is that attackers can breach an organization’s network, and insiders can get into critical systems, regardless of countermeasures. The majority of security breaches stem from stolen credentials or compromised privileged access. Bomgar’s Privileged Access Management solution arms organizations with the proactive cyber defense capabilities they need to cope with this threat.
Bomgar Privileged Access combines with Bomgar Privileged Identity to provide the two most crucial components needed for a unified solution set – controlling the administrative access to systems and applications in the IT infrastructure, while protecting the credentials that grant this access.
Bomgar Privileged Identity, formerly Lieberman Rapid Enterprise Defense (RED) Identity Management, is a proactive cyber defense platform that advances password security for privileged users and IT vendors from day one. Privileged Identity continuously discovers and tracks privileged accounts on cross-platform networks, and automatically provides each account with unique and frequently changing credentials.
Bomgar Privileged Access enables users to enforce least privilege by managing role-based access to specific systems, and defining session parameters such as access timeframes, required approvals, and permitted functions. It gives admins and vendors access to the systems they need, while understanding what privileged users are actually doing within the network, recording audit trails and meeting compliance requirements.