- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): CacheGuard Technologies Ltd
- Website: http://www.cacheguard.com/
- Company size (employees): 5
- Country: United Kingdom
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 5000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- CacheGuard is Off-the-Shelf: benefit from sophisticated well-known Open Source technologies without the hassle and complexity of integration.
- CacheGuard is Trustworthy: because our solution is based on Open Source technologies, you take advantage of source code transparency and reduce the risk of trusting closed technologies.
- CacheGuard is Adaptable: our software supports almost all x86/x64 based hardware and virtualization solutions on the market. There is no need to depend on a unique hardware manufacturer or hypervisor provider to run our solution.
Our core product is CacheGuard-OS, an Appliance oriented Operating System dedicated to Web traffic Security and Optimization. Once installed on a virtual or hardware machine, CacheGuard-OS transforms it into a powerful Web Gateway Appliance in 15 minutes.
CacheGuard is a firewall, a proxy, a reverse proxy, a waf, an ssl offloader, an ssl mediator (inspection and caching of https traffic), a load balancer, a url filter, an antivirus, a traffic optimizer (cache, compress, shape) and… All in one integrated and ready to use network appliance.
CacheGuard Web Gateway Appliance transparently secures and optimizes Web traffic destined to Web surfers and/or Web servers. It’s an enterprise grade, highly available and monitored solution.