Promote this Nomination
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||CipherCloud|
|Company size (employees)||400-600 employees|
|Type of solution||Software|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• CipherCloud enables global enterprises to acceleration their cloud adoption by overcoming data security, privacy and compliance barriers.
The CipherCloud Visibility & Data Protection Platform enables enterprises to accelerate adoption of cloud applications by addressing the risks of data security, compliance and privacy. CipherCloud delivers visibility into all cloud applications, assesses risks and proactively protects data (encryption, tokenization DLP settings) before it goes to the cloud, while organizations retain exclusive control over their sensitive information.
The platform enables organizations to extend security and privacy controls into the cloud including and provide visibility into these environments:
• Discover all clouds being accessed and assess the riskiness of each application
• Protect from unauthorized access, with data loss prevention, encryption, tokenization and key management
• Monitor all user activity, and content, with machine learning to detect anomalies.
CipherCloud’s differentiators include:
• 150+ enterprise deployments with over 3 million end users
• A cloud application discovery and risk assessment through a comprehensive knowledge based, compiled by an expert research team;
• A highly scalable platform that can encrypt or tokenize millions of records with negligible latency, while customers retain exclusive control over their encryption keys;
• The only vendor in the space to have achieved FIPS 140-2 validation for its cryptography;
• 17 patents, including techniques to preserve searching, sorting, and reporting capabilities, of data encrypted with standards-based algorithms (AES 256-bit);
• A single platform protects multiple cloud applications, providing deep integration with the most popular cloud applications, while integrating with enterprise infrastructure.
• Integrated DLP that enforces enterprise compliance policies across multiple cloud applications.