- Website: https://www.cloudlock.com/
- Company size (employees): 148
- Country: United States
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- As a cloud-to-cloud service, CloudLock is the only solution that can detect 100% of sensitive information in public cloud applications from corporate networks to mobile devices, on the road or any third-party data sources.
- World’s only cloud-to-cloud security provider, CloudLock is deployed in under a minute and immediately monitors and protects sensitive data in public cloud applications without any human intervention.
- CloudLock was granted a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for its cloud-native cybersecurity platform and Inc. magazine ranked CloudLock NO. 93 on its 34th annual Inc. 5000 Top Growing Private Companies list.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
CloudLock pioneered the API-first approach in the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Market with the award winning Cloud Security Fabric. In August of 2015, we announced the industry’s first Cybersecurity-as-a-Service offering for SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and IDaaS environments, as well as custom and homegrown apps and ISV offerings.
CloudLock enables enterprises to protect their data in the cloud, reduce risk, achieve compliance, manage threats and increase productivity by monitoring more than 1 billion files for over 10 million end users daily, delivering the only complete, risk-appropriate and people-centric approach to cloud cybersecurity. CloudLock aggregates the intelligence of existing security systems and enriches this data with the insights of both the CyberLab, CloudLock’s security intelligence arm, and the largest peer-driven, community-sourced analysis of cloud applications in the world, with reporting on over 91,000 apps and counting.
Our customer base is very strong with 700+ organizations and amazing companies including Financial Times, The Guardian, Travis Perkins, HBO, Pandora, Dreamworks, Abercrombie & Fitch, Fairchild, Enterprise Holdings, and more. With renewal rates in the 95%+ range and 100+% growth from our customers year-over-year, we see significant upside to grow our installations within our current customers.
In 2015, Inc. magazine ranked CloudLock NO. 93 on its 34th annual Inc. 5000 Top Growing Private Companies, achieving a three-year sales growth of 3,557 percent as well as ranking second fastest growing security company in the U.S. and NO. 3 for Massachusetts-based companies. CloudLock was also granted a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for its cloud-native cybersecurity platform. In addition, CloudLock also received a Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award and was named the #3 Best Places to Work in 2016 in the SMB category.