CloudSphere Cloud Governance Platform
Promote this Nomination
CloudSphere Cloud Governance Platform
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||CloudSphere|
|Company size (employees)||100 to 499|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- CloudSphere’s agentless application discovery and dependency mapping solution allows practitioners to have a much more intuitive and logical view of cloud security and identity, solving the problem of complexity in multi-cloud deployments. It is the only platform with Application Intelligence that allows customers to manage security on a per-application basis in the cloud.
- CloudSphere allows customers to control cloud security risks and ensure compliance in complex multi-cloud deployments with real-time visibility, continuous configuration monitoring, and user-controlled auto-remediation capabilities, all at the application level. The solution minimizes the attack surface in the cloud with a comprehensive set of security controls that complement the cloud provider tools to successfully navigate public cloud shared security models. With CloudSphere, customers receive real-time security and compliance status monitoring and control, including immediate alerts to any issues that may need attention with leading ticketing systems like ServiceNow and Jira.
- CloudSphere further differentiates itself with its agentless application discovery and dependency mapping solution. While most competitors are agent-based, CloudSphere’s agentless approach simplifies cloud landscape monitoring by bypassing tedious management involved with deploying hundreds to thousands of monitoring agents. Delivered as a SaaS, the CloudSphere platform integrates quickly and easily to deploy across all common cloud environments.
According to research by Gartner, through 2025, 99% of cloud security failures will be the customer’s fault, and 90% of organizations that fail to control public cloud use will inappropriately share sensitive data. While public cloud service offerings and hybrid and multi-cloud deployments provide convenience, many organizations are unprepared to secure these immensely complex environments. Without the proper cloud ownership guidelines and governance policies, many companies face the possibility of data exposure, financial loss, and damage to brand reputation.
CloudSphere addresses these challenges by allowing customers to control cloud security risks and ensure compliance in complex hybrid and multi-cloud deployments. With CloudSphere, customers can:
– Minimize the cloud’s attack surface with comprehensive security controls that monitor and control security status in real-time.
– Track who has access to critical cloud-based assets with dashboard diagrams visualizing access paths that provides insights into users and attached policies and permissions.
– Remediate identity and access management (IAM) problems before they can be exploited with auto-remediation and assisted-remediation capabilities.
– Regain and maintain control in multi-cloud environments with policy consistency for access privileges to key cloud assets.
CloudSphere ensures that all cloud-based applications and services are protected, monitored, and compliant. Furthermore, CloudSphere extends its management and security capabilities to the underlying infrastructure (IaaS)/( PaaS) services. By enabling and enforcing best practice security policies across multiple clouds and accounts, CloudSphere guarantees customers comprehensive protection in any cloud.
In the new era of public cloud ubiquity, cloud governance is more important than ever. The complexity of public cloud service offerings and the emphasis on new service velocity has resulted in escalating security and compliance risks. CloudSphere’s cloud security posture management solution provides the guardrails needed to regain and maintain control in multi-cloud environments.