- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Security Innovation
- Website: https://www.securityinnovation.com
- Company size (employees): 100 to 499
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 6,000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
* CMD+CTRL's authentic, real live websites put the player in the shoes of the attacker. By achieving a suspension of disbelief, the player actually feels like they are attacking a real site. Instant gratification is gained with points earned for every challenge, while the leaderboard and friendly competition keeps players on the edge of their seats.
* Players quickly gain new skills and are encouraged to improve their cybersecurity knowledge. CMD+CTRL further enhances players enthusiasm to want to learn how to prevent security vulnerabilities at their own company's.
* CMD+CTRL is a turn-key solution that loads in minutes and caters to all security knowledge skill-sets whether beginner or advanced, as well as in all technical and non-technical professions. Combined with Security Innovation, computer-based training (CBT) courses, improvements needed as recognized from CMD+CTRL can be directly addressed in relevant course offerings. CMD+CTRL combined with CBT also addresses the knowledge gap and dire need for cybersecurity professionals in today's workforce.
Unique in the industry, CMD+CTRL is an immersive learning environment, much like a flight simulator, that emulates real-world experience through live and fully functioning, real websites, traffic, technologies, and vulnerabilities that represent actual application behavior. This unmatched realism brings the immediate gratification and long-term memory benefits of “learning by doing” teams need to protect the enterprise.
Participants in CMD+CTRL (live, hosted events) exploit their way through hundreds of vulnerabilities that lurk in business applications today and learn quickly that attack and defense are about thinking on your feet.
Our Attack and Defend program includes a combination offering of CMD+CTRL with relevant, OWASP based, computer-based training (CBT) courses to further advance a team’s skill-set in application security.