Comodo cWatch MDR
Comodo cWatch MDR
|Company size (employees)
|1,000 to 4,999
|Type of solution
Comodo cWatch MDR is designed to serve SMBs and SLEDs. It addresses the onslaught of SMB-directed cyber threats with enterprise-class DiD cybersecurity for organizations that couldn’t afford, or support, these advanced capabilities. Comodo cWatch MDR includes SIEM and SOCaaS and provides cybersecurity on local networks, on the web and in the cloud.
The solution adopts a different approach, automating repetitive and low-level analyst activities, freeing security practitioners to focus on value-added activities — intelligence-led prevention (threat hunting), discovery of vulnerabilities and design flaws, security prioritization and gap remediation.
To meet the challenge of bringing DiD to all types of organizations, Comodo cWatch MDR offers the following capabilities:
• 24x7x365 fully managed cybersecurity platform
• SOCaaS with global SIEM and SOAR
• Incident detection and response for network, cloud, web and endpoints
• Fully integrated DiD as recommended by the National Institute of Standards (NIST) SP 800-53 R5 security controls and ISO 27001 security clauses
How we are different
• With Comodo cWatch MDR, SMB organizations can obtain DiD-as a-Service, either directly or through their preferred Managed Service Provider (MSP), making such comprehensive security attainable and sustainable
• Comodo cWatch MDR brings SMBs an affordable and highly capable defense-in-depth solution, bridging key gaps in the cybersecurity stack around complexity, staffing and compliance
• Comodo cWatch MDR Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) capabilities result in less time spent on post-incident forensics by enabling defense-in-depth protections