Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
|Headquarters Region||North America|
CoNetrix Security, a subsidiary of CoNetrix, LLC, offers a variety of cybersecurity related audit, testing, and cybersecurity services, including:
– IT/GLBA Audit & Assessment
– External Penetration Test
– Network Assessment
– Internal Vulnerability Assessment
– Cybersecurity consulting branded Boost Consulting services
Each testing engagement is led by experienced staff; is conducted based on comprehensive work programs built upon CoNetrix audit experience, regulatory guidance, industry standards, and NIST frameworks; and includes easy-to-read reports with findings sorted by associated risk and estimated remediation cost.
Boost Consulting Services are designed to assist financial institutions (bank, savings association, credit union, or trust company) and other security conscious companies with their information security and compliance needs by providing professional consultants who are qualified information security experts.
* CoNetrix Security has conducted over 2,000 different IT Audit, Penetration Testing, and cybersecurity consulting engagements since 2001.
* CoNetrix Security experts hold numerous security certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, OSCP, HCISPP, CRISC, SSCP, CWTS, and other Microsoft & Cisco security specializations.
* The CoNetrix Security team continues to receive exemplary ratings from customers. In 2019, 100% of CoNetrix Security customers said they would recommend CoNetrix (see https://conetrix.com/reportcard/securitytesting/summary).