- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Cavirin
- Website: http://www.cavirin.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 75
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
TieCON, Stevies, NPG, CRN
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
--Existing approaches are time-intensive and prone to error, optimized for either on-premise or the cloud, are point-in-time vs continuous, or do not offer the breadth and depth of benchmarking. Cavirin reduces the change of breach for organizations by providing continuous security assessment and remediation across physical, public, and hybrid cloud workloads for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, KVM, and Docker.
--Ease of deployment on-premise, SaaS, and cloud. A powerful 'group' function allows selection and analysis of workloads such as PCI spanning on-premise and multiple cloud operators, creating a true end-to-end view of security posture.
--An agentless architecture speeds and simplifies discovery and analysis with no impact to workloads and scales-out with the cloud
• Reduce attack surface across AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and container deployments. Container security includes OS hardening and image security assessment.
• Continuous visibility and OS hardening reduce vulnerabilities and chance for breach, enabled by a rich set of current regulatory and security frameworks.
• Immediately detect and correct configuration drift from baseline security posture. A customizable policy framework provides flexibility for enterprises to craft their own combinations of benchmarks and set risk levels.