- Website: http://cronus-cyber.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Israel
- Headquarters Region: Middle East
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Cronus is the only company in the world to be CREST approved for using cyber bots and not human ethical hackers.
2. Cronus requires no cyber skills to operate its products, any IT manager can now see a visual map of potential attack path scenarios and can see his progress after remediating the relevant threats.
3. Cronus works on a global scale, showing validated attack path scenarios that start in China, go to London and end up in your domain controller in NYC.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
Cronus Cyber Technologies has set out to transform the cyber industry by creating the world’s first automated penetration testing solution.
Cronus has invented CyBot – a fully autonomous and patented cyber bot that can continuously find thousands of validated ways a hacker could threaten your vital business processes and critical assets. Cronus also helps to remove these threats with a click of a button.
Cronus recent awards and certifications:
1. Cronus is certified by CREST for penetration testing, we are the 1st company in the world to be certified only by using a bot for pen testing.
2. Cronus was awarded “Most Innovative MSSP” by Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Award 2017
3. Cronus is listed by CBInsights as one fo 12 companies to transform the cyber industry in 2017
4. Cronus is listed cybersecurity 500 as one of the hottest cyber companies to watch in 2017
5. Cronus is listed by Momentum as top 10 cyber companies in Q4 2016
1. Fully commercial in the UK, Germany, and Israel with over 80 customers in first two quarters of sales.
2. Launched a unique MSSP solution that was awarded most innovative MSSP solution at RSA.
3. Collaborating with strategic players such as DELL EMC (more to come)