- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SafeLogic
- Website: http://www.SafeLogic
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: millions - exact number unknown
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
SafeLogic, the CryptoComply product, and the complementary service RapidCert have been honored by The Govies (Security Today), The Golden Bridge Awards, the CORP America Awards, and the Info Security Products Guide Awards in the last year.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- While other companies provide encryption software OR FIPS 140-2 validation services, SafeLogic's tandem offering is the only one of its kind, yielding significant savings on time, cost, and effort.
- SafeLogic's model of compatibility with existing open source architectures has been proven to be successful, while competitors with completely proprietary frameworks (RSA's BSafe and Mocana's Nanocrypto, for example) have been discontinued or wrapped into other product offerings.
- SafeLogic has a proven track record, providing encryption software and services to some of the biggest tech companies in the world (Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Symantec, Oracle, CA Technologies, Juniper, Dell, McAfee / Intel Security, Lexmark, BlackBerry, EMC, Raytheon, etc.) without sacrificing our high standards for customer satisfaction.
CryptoComply is a FIPS 140-2 validated software encryption module designed for use in a variety of configurations. It comes in several flavors, including options that are drop-in compatible for popular open source choices like OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, NSS, and Libgcrypt. By making the quick switch to CryptoComply, companies are immediately within FIPS 140-2 compliance and reap the benefits of SafeLogic’s technical support team. Weeks later, a FIPS 140-2 validation certificate is delivered, in that customer’s name, thanks to the RapidCert service which is bundled with the software. By providing matched software and services in tandem, SafeLogic reduces the validation timeline from 12-18 months down to just 8 weeks! Vendors that are entering the public sector or other regulated industries (healthcare, finance, etc.) accelerate their efforts by 600% or more!