- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): SafeLogic
- Website: https://www.SafeLogic.com/cryptocomply/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: unknown millions
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
In the last 12 months, SafeLogic and its flagship product CryptoComply have been honored by the Corporate Vision Magazine Technology Innovator Awards, the Golden Bridge Awards, the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, the Softshell Vendor Awards, the ACQ5 Global Awards, the Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, and of course, the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- While other companies provide encryption software OR FIPS 140-2 validation services, SafeLogic's tandem offering of software (CryptoComply) and service (RapidCert) is the only one of its kind, yielding significant savings on time, cost, and effort.
- SafeLogic's model of compatibility with existing open source architectures has been proven to be successful, while competitors with completely proprietary frameworks (RSA's BSafe and Mocana's Nanocrypto, for example) have been discontinued or wrapped into other product offerings.
- SafeLogic has a proven track record, providing encryption software and services to some of the biggest tech companies in the world (Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Symantec, Oracle, CA Technologies, Juniper, Dell, McAfee / Intel Security, Lexmark, BlackBerry, EMC, Raytheon, etc.) without sacrificing our high standards for customer satisfaction.
CryptoComply is SafeLogic’s award-winning family of FIPS 140-2 validated software encryption modules, designed for use in a variety of configurations. It is available in several forms, including options that are drop-in compatible for popular open source cryptographic stacks and libraries like OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, NSS, and Libgcrypt. By making the easy transition to CryptoComply, companies are immediately within FIPS 140-2 compliance and reap the benefits of SafeLogic’s technical support team. Weeks later, a FIPS 140-2 validation certificate is delivered, in that customer’s name, thanks to the RapidCert service which is bundled with the software. By providing matched software and services in tandem, SafeLogic reduces the validation timeline from 12-18 months down to just 8 weeks! Vendors that are entering the public sector or other regulated industries (healthcare, finance, etc.) accelerate their efforts by 600% or more!
- Vote For This Nomination