- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Befine Solutions AG
- Website: http://www.cryptshare.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Germany
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 2,5 million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
in 2017 Cryptshare won this award
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. No user accounts necessary – ad hoc communication with many (changing) communication partners possible: the great advantage of Cryptshare is to be able to communicate securely with a great number of changing communication partners in an ad hoc manner. Cryptshare circumvents the complicated and time-consuming act of exchanging certificates or public keys to make digital communication secure by authenticating one communication partner via his/her e-mail address once and exchanging data via the Cryptshare Server by using a one-time password for each transfer from then on. No complicated registration, no time-consuming maintenance of server infrastructures.
2. Secure and ad-hoc communication also with third parties: A great advantage of Cryptshare is the secure exchange of data with partners and customers as well as with third parties. With Cryptshare PLEX companies can be sure that their data is safe even when third parties such as their subcontractors’ suppliers, co-workers or customers come into play.
3. Inexpensive and powerful: Cryptshare is a software solution for organisations and companies that care about their own security as well as their partners’ and customers’ security: Cryptshare can be implemented in business infrastructures of small and mid sized companies and that of global enterprises. Our solution and the licence can be tailored to the needs of the companies at the best price.
Cryptshare gives you a quick win and a long-term solution to the challenges of securing e-mail and large files and in doing so enriches your compliance infrastructure and policies – ad hoc, inexpensive and powerful.
The solution allows to transfer data of all sizes and formats encrypted including meta data such as sender, recipient or subject. It can be integrated into Office 365 & Outlook, IBM Notes or be used as a web application. Due to its flexibility Cryptshare is not limited to any industry and can be used by any organisation or company.
With Cryptshare you not only transfer data encrypted but may also classify your digital content before transfer and thus comply to GDPR coming into effect in May 2018. By implementing Cryptshare protective e-mail classification companies automatically train their staff in security issues, also an important requirement asked for by the regulation.
With Cryptshare automation tools you can transfer files time-triggered or event-triggered to single recipients or to distribution lists. The solution can be implemented in a great number of systems such as ERP, HR or file systems as well as websites and shops.
With Cryptshare Policies companies have a powerful tool to achieve IT compliance. It enables them to define how the system should react when certain senders communicate with certain recipients. Thus sending or forwarding certain mails to unauthorised recipients is not possible.