- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Cryptshare by Befine solutions
- Website: http://www.cryptshare.com
- Company size (employees): 10 - 49
- Country: Germany
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 2,000,000
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- Usability and security combined in a unique way.
- Making e-mail better by adding security and audit trail and eliminating file size limits for existing e-mail systems.
- Easy to use, easy operation, fantastic value.
In less than 300 words, summarize the most important features and benefits of this product or service
Cryptshare enables the encryption of e-mail and large files sent to anybody in an ad-hoc manner. It is designed to help business users in their everyday work in an easy and intuitive way. Typical entry barriers such as the installation of special software, certificates or the set-up of user accounts do not exist when using Cryptshare. Cryptshare provides secure communication that anybody can use and understand. At the same time, it is focused on today’s business requirements and provides a high level of security, a full audit trail and a powerful policy for central management and control. Cryptshare can be used from a browser or can be integrated into the leading business e-mail solutions MS Outlook ™ or IBM Notes ™. In addition to that, powerful APIs allow third-party applications to send e-mails and files of any size automatically through Cryptshare rather than through normal e-mail.
Users love Cryptshare because it takes away the size limitations of e-mail and enables them to communicate with anybody right when they need it from the key application they use every day, sending and receiving any size of content they have to and staying in control.
Administrators love Cryptshare because it is easy to set up and requires almost no administrative attention.
CISOs love Cryptshare because it secures e-mails and large files, it provides compliance by keeping an audit trail, providing possibilities for anti-virus and DLP scans and works with strong encryption and one-time passwords.
But most of all, it is one of the few security solutions that makes life easier, not harder.