- Website: https://www.csioscorp.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: United States
- Headquarters Region: North America
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• CSIOS ISO-certified cyber services has allowed the company to reach new highs and unmatched service delivery levels for cyberspace operations and cybersecurity services. These services are factually reputed, first–class, preferred by U.S. Government customers, and recognized worldwide. In Maryland, a state that has now become the cyber–nerve–center of the cyberspace domain, CSIOS ISO compliant services have been recognized among its competitors with the state’s top cyber award.
• CSIOS’ culture of top–service–delivery–levels and right–first–time approach has instilled a higher degree of trust and credibility with and among its DOD customers. CSIOS’ customers have benefited from its improved quality and service, quality assurance, and always–on–time delivery. Overall, CSIOS continual assessment and improvement process has allowed the company to persistently introduce, verify, and validate needed process changes and corrective actions to maintain high–level objectives of availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non–repudiation. The achievement of quadruple ISO certifications provides clear, conclusive, and tangible evidence that CSIOS operates at the highest level of technical standards. It also demonstrates CSIOS’s ongoing pursuit of excellence for meeting customer expectations, delivering the highest quality services to our U.S. military, building customer confidence, exceeding basic requirements, and striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
• By integrating a plan, do, check, act best practice approach, CSIOS has facilitated a continual assessment and improvement process that allows CSIOS and its supported DOD customers to persistently introduce, verify, and validate needed process changes and corrective actions to maintain high level objectives of protection, monitoring, detection, analysis, diagnosis, and response shifting in accord with the differing attack–surfaces and operational threat environments and classification levels it supports.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
The state of Maryland in the United States (U.S.) has quickly become the epicenter of the world’s cybersecurity industry—the capital of the cyberspace domain. Maryland is the headquarters of key Department of Defense (DOD) organizations such as the U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, the Defense Information Systems Agency, and several other top cybersecurity and intelligence organizations. As such, the state has also grown to become the hub to hundreds of cybersecurity firms looking to assist the U.S. government in building a safer future in the cyberspace domain—one of those firms is CSIOS Corporation.
CSIOS provisions full–spectrum cyberspace operations and cybersecurity services and has predominantly supported the DOD mission in the cyberspace domain, which includes the protection and monitoring of classified and unclassified DOD networks and information systems deployed globally. Its main distinction—CSIOS is a holder of quadruple ISO certifications under ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management System), ISO/IEC 20000–1:2011 (Information Technology Service Management System), ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management System), and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) with a one–of–a–kind cyber scope: The “Provision of Cyberspace Operations (Defensive, Offensive, and Information Network Operations) and Cybersecurity services to U.S. Federal customers worldwide.”
As the ONLY provider of cyber services with quadruple ISO standards, CSIOS has rapidly taken a leadership position in the cyber market becoming one of the preferred U.S. government choices and global leaders in provisioning cybersecurity services to multiple DOD Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSPs) protecting and defending DOD information systems, networks, warfighters globally in more than 145 countries, 6,000 locations, 600,000 building and structures, 15,000 classified and unclassified networks, and 7 million computers and IT devices worldwide.