- Website: http://www.ctm360.com
- Company size (employees): 40
- Country: Bahrain
- Headquarters Region: Middle East
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
- CTM360 fortifies its members’ Cyber Footprint, processes Threat Intelligence, offers Cyber Threat Incident Detection within the Internet or Dark Net and provides relevant analysis and briefings. CTM360 offers a robust 24 x 7 x 365 Incident Response Service that utilizes online brand abuse & fraud detection methodologies.
- Current members on the CTM360 platform include 25 of the Top 50 GCC banks, including all local banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Other members span across various sectors including Aviation, Banking, Government, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Retail Industries. With a high member retention rate (99%), members can vouch for the uniqueness, effectiveness and tenacity of CTM360.
- Mr. Mirza Asrar Baig, CEO and founder of CTM360, has 20+ years of comprehensive information security and cybersecurity experience in the GCC. With his passion for in-house R&D and innovation, he has has contributed to the growth of the regional technology sector by coordinating and speaking at various events, providing insights on current and emerging security threats specific to this region. He remains a true visionary in the cyber threat management space.
In less than 300 words, summarize the achievements of the company in the nominated category
CTM360 is a leading Cyber Security services provider offering comprehensive Cyber Threat Management services that cover all aspects of Prevention, Detection, Response and Knowledge-sharing. The company provides ‘Dependable Security as a Service’ via a collaborative cloud-based platform, which enables members to tackle evolving cyber threats on a real-time basis.
CTM360 has successfully filled a gap in the GCC with its dedicated 24x7x365 offering, keeping a steady finger on the pulse of cyber threats seen in the region. Furthermore, a proactive approach has pushed the company to rapidly develop technologies in-house given the need of its members. Within CTM360, a fully equipped and dedicated team identifies cyber threats relevant to member organizations, conducts analysis on impact and actively connects the dots across multiple incidents. This core incident response service is strengthened by preventive vulnerability management systems that span an organization’s cyber and domain footprint and enables members to be cyber resilient.
With the belief that all threats should be detected and mitigated early in the cyber kill chain, CTM360 has developed in-house technologies offered via 10 distinct service modules. A collaborative portal is the key enabler of service delivery, which consolidates all threats faced by members and enables them to quickly tackle, respond or mitigate the threat.
CTM360 currently caters to (a) 25 of the Top 50 Middle East Banks, (b) 3 of the largest Oil & Gas / Petrochemical producers, (c) a Skytrax #1 rated “Five Star” Airline, (d) some of the region’s largest Sovereign Wealth Funds, (e) leading Healthcare clinics and (f ) 4 of 6 regional central banks.
Since 2015, CTM360 has actively managed 26,000+ unique incidents through its portal. With no client-side server installations required, CTM360 remains the world’s fastest-growing and most comprehensive Cyber Threat Management provider. For more information visit www.ctm360.com