- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): CyberArk
- Website: https://www.cyberark.com/
- Company size (employees): 1,000 to 4,999
- Country: United States
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: CyberArk is a vital security partner to more than 4,200 global organizations, including half of the Fortune 500. CyberArk pioneered the privileged access security market, and remains the unsurpassed market leader. That’s why more than 40% of companies involved in recent breaches have turned to CyberArk.
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
- SC Awards Europe winner for Best Identity Management Solution
- Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Award winner for Privileged Account Security
- Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award winner for Privileged Access Management
- Cybersecurity Breakthrough Award winner for Identity Management
- Computing Security Excellence Awards winner for Best Identity and Access Management solution
- GSN Homeland Security Awards winner in multiple categories
- American Security Today Homeland Security Award winner for Best Identification Management Solution
- CRN Tech Innovator, Security 100 and 5-Star Security Vendor
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• CyberArk pioneered the privileged access security market and remains the unsurpassed leader. CyberArk was named a leader in the first-ever Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management – positioned highest for ability to execute and furthest for completeness of vision. CyberArk was also named a Leader in The Forrester Wave: Privileged Identity Management, Q4 2018.
• Delivering a critical layer of IT security, CyberArk empowers organizations to securely adopt cloud, DevOps, ICS, robotic process automation and other transformative technologies like IoT to accelerate their business, improve customer satisfaction and drive competitive differentiation.
• CyberArk is committed to product innovation with strong investments in R&D and reliance on its CyberArk Labs team to identify emerging threats and inform roadmap decisions. Working with customers to help them ‘think like an attacker,’ CyberArk delivers a proactive solution for mitigating risk and reducing damage that can be caused by malicious insiders or external attackers. CyberArk delivers the most comprehensive solution for privileged access security, enabling organizations to effectively mitigate security risks; reduce operations expense and complexity; improve regulatory compliance; accelerate time-to-value; and improve visibility into privilege-related risk.
The CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution is the most comprehensive solution for protecting against the exploitation of privileged accounts, credentials and secrets anywhere – on the endpoint and across on-premises, hybrid cloud and DevOps environments. No other vendor combines these powerful capabilities in a single platform.
CyberArk eliminates the most advanced cyber threats by identifying existing credentials across networks, locking them down, and leveraging advanced analytics and continuous monitoring to detect and isolate anomalous behavior to stop attacks early on – before they cause irreparable damage.
The core solution includes credential protection, session isolation and monitoring, privileged analytics and threat detection. CyberArk also delivers DevOps and applications secrets management, and endpoint least privilege, application control and credential theft protection.
With unsurpassed levels of automation, simplicity and risk reduction, the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution reduces time needed to onboard accounts by up to 90 percent, delivers 10x improvement in time spent on privileged account-related tasks, and reduces time spent by IT auditors reviewing session recordings by 5x. With the most recent update, CyberArk introduced “just-in-time” access capabilities.
CyberArk led the industry with early investments in privileged threat analytics and endpoint protection, and is extending leadership to areas like robotic process automation. Its 2017 acquisition of secrets management provider Conjur has made CyberArk a leader in securing DevOps pipelines. Its 2018 acquisition of technology from Vaultive was introduced as the CyberArk Privileged Session Manager for Cloud in October 2018 as part of the core Privileged Access Security Solution, delivering greater visibility and control over privileged business users and cloud administrators.
CyberArk is also making it easier for customers to purchase and implement the solution with the introduction of expanded deployment options, including its ‘as a service’ offering – CyberArk Privilege Cloud, availability on the Amazon Web Services (AWS), and an expanded MSSP offering.