- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): CyberSift
- Website: http://www.cybersift.io
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Malta
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 300
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Cyber Defense Magazine Innovator
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Does not replace any exisiting security product but adds machine learning and neural network technology to more traditional signature based tools
2. Does not require any network re-configuration. CyberSift works on log data. Meaning that as long as it has access to the log feed analysis will occur
3. CyberSift addresses the CyberSecurity talent shortage and enables even novice users to uncover and understand netwok security
CyberSift can ingest log data from multiple sources to correlate and automatically detect threats on a network. Applying neural network and machine learning techniques the product can augment existing infrastructure and security tools to give the user a single pane of glass which amalgamates security data from all network sources. Be it DNS, IP, OSSEC, Docker or a simple syslog capable router, ingestion and analysis works out of the box with deployment measured in hours.
Being log driven means that we do not need to wait for network traffic to detect anomalies but will alert even if a single system with direct physical access has been compromised. CyberSift eliminates 99% of all trivial alerts freeing the systems’ administration team to concentrate on those alerts that really matter.
Installed on premise, in the cloud or in a hybrid configuration CyberSift is horizontally scalable allowing you to grow your security coverage as your business grows.