CyberStrong by CyberSaint
Promote this Nomination
CyberStrong by CyberSaint
|Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service)||CyberSaint Security|
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
|Type of solution||Cloud/SaaS|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
• CyberSaint’s CyberStrong integrated risk management platform offers a breakthrough integration of risk and compliance data, AI-powered analysis, Machine Learning automation and remediation action planning that sets the standard for risk management. Enterprises can automate assessments, eliminate manual effort, make faster, more informed decisions backed by data, and make legacy GRC programs easy-to-manage, communicate, and measure. Ultimately, CyberStrong empowers organizations to make informed decisions that reduce risk while driving overall business value.
Partnerships fuel business growth and vendors are naturally a part of that expansion. Information security leaders must look at their vendor ecosystem with the same care as they do their internal security posture. They must find a more efficient way to consolidate vendor risk assessments and seamlessly integrate vendor risk management into their overall risk strategy.
As part of its Integrated Risk Management (IRM) solution, CyberSaint empowers C-Level executives and operational teams to manage cybersecurity as a business function by automating real-time risk and compliance measurement, consolidating and measuring third party vendor risk, and improving cybersecurity resiliency. The company’s CyberStrong IRM platform, built on the gold-standard foundation of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, provides a single pane of glass that allows CISOs and their security teams to measure, report on, and mitigate risk.
CyberStrong’s vendor risk management component automates risk and control assessments, remediation tracking, and reporting of third parties. Custom control sets can be tasked out to vendors, and CyberStrong provides infinite scale for even the largest supply chain. CyberStrong’s VRM capabilities include:
• Automated executive dashboard: An automated Executive Dashboard and per-assessment dashboards aggregate third party compliance and risk data and are updated in real-time as third parties address their questionnaire, controls, and risk assessment
• Credible risk scoring: Based on NIST’s 800-30 Risk Management Framework, you can measure inherent and residual risk as well as risk based on various threat types
• Instant vendor reporting: Automated reports in the form of a standard Risk Assessment, System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) allow vendors to submit at anytime, or for others to view. Executive risk reports are available with the click of a button
• Vendor assessment monitoring: View all of your third party assessments and prioritize by percent complete, framework or control set, CyberStrong score and more