Promote this Nomination
|Company size (employees)||10 to 49|
In 3 bullets, summarize why this company is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Cybertronium is a National and International Award winning company with award winning team of consultants
- Our CEO, Mr. Clement Arul is listed in IFSEC Top 20 Global Cybersecurity Professional & Influencers 2021 and 2020 and Awarded as Cyber Security Influencer of the Year 2021 by Cyber Security Awards, UK. He has also won Cybersecurity Professional of the year award multiple times from Malaysian Government Agency, Cyber Security Malaysia.
- Our Consultant, Ms. Priyanka Jayakumar is listed in Top 30 Women in Cybersecurity in ASEAN Region 2021, awarded by Women in Security Magazine, IFSEC Global, and WISECRA. She is also ranked as Top 13 ASEAN LinkedIn Cybersecurity Influencers in 2020 by cybersecurityasean.com. and she has bagged the Cybersecurity Blogger of the Year 2021 - Asia, from Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
- Cybertronium has been awarded as a company with cyber security innovation by Malaysian Government Agency, Cyber Security Malaysia. Cybertronium has won multiple awards for our Awareness and collaboration platform, Cybertron (formerly known as KALAM)
2. Our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service backed by an elite team of threat hunters and incident response professionals to take targeted actions to neutralize threats and reduce MTTD and MTTR have transformed many large enterprises and small medium businesses into a Cyber resilient organization
3. Our Cloud Detection and Response (CDR), Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) & Cloud Security Consulting service has hardened organizations' cloud security posture against attacks and ensures cloud threats are contained with our 24x7 cloud monitoring, tailored alerting and guided response across IaaS and SaaS resources on Microsoft Azure, Huawei, and AWS.
Our all-in-one, affordable cloud security packages coupled with our seasoned team of cloud experts has made us the best choice for organizations who are migrating from on-premise to the cloud.
Cybertronium Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Kaapagam Education Services Sdn. Bhd.) is an Information Security Product, Services, Trainings and an International Certification body that is devoted in guiding our clients to the best strategic security practices. Our team has the expertise to engage clients from diverse industry verticals through the entire security lifecycle.
Cybertronium understands the business drivers behind information security; this fundamental attribute aligns our recommendations with business needs in an effort to generate the highest Return on Security Investment (ROSI).
Cybertronium offers a wide array of protection services to assure that your organization is secure. With our distinct teams of Managed Security Services (MSS), Security Operation Centre (SOC), Advisory, Audit and Compliance, Profiling, Penetration Testing, Risk Management and Business Preservation Professionals.
Cybertronium Services at a glance:
– Cyber Security Services & Consulting : Transform and manage the cyber risk of businesses with our affordable, comprehensive, multi-layered, intelligence-driven, and proactive cybersecurity consulting, cloud and security assessment services.
– Managed Detection & Response : With our MDR Service, organizations are backed by an elite team of threat hunters and incident response professionals to take targeted actions to neutralize threats and reduce your MTTD and MTTR.
– Cloud Security Services & Consulting : Harden organizations’ Cloud security posture aginst attacks and ensure cloud threats are contained with our 24×7 Cloud Monitoring, tailored alerting and guided Response across IaaS and SaaS resources on Microsoft Azure, Huawei, and AWS.
– Awareness & Deep-Dive Trainings & Certifications : ISO 17024 audited and NICE framework mapped awareness and 100% hands-on deep dive technical certification courses with up-to-date vendor neutral content delivered by seasoned consultants.
Cybertronium have partnered with Cyber Security Malaysia (National Security Agency under Ministry of Science, Govt. of Malaysia) thru the Cyber Security Collaboration Program (CCP) for Technical and Training Categories.