- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Cronus Cyber Technologies
- Website: https://cronus-cyber.com/
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Israel
- Type of solution: Software
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 80
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Cronus recent awards and certifications:
1. Cronus is certified by CREST for penetration testing, we are the 1st company in the world to be certified only by using a bot for pen testing.
2. Cronus was awarded “Most Innovative MSSP” by Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Award 2017
3. Cronus is listed by CBInsights as one fo 12 companies to transform the cyber industry in 2017
4. Cronus is listed Cybersecurity 500 as one of the hottest cyber companies to watch in 2017
5. Cronus is listed by Momentum as top 10 cyber companies in Q4 2016
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. CyBot brings a new approach to the cyber industry and this is by bringing business logic into the mix. CyBot helps focus efforts on those small number of vulnerabilities that are a part of a potential attack path to a critical asset or business process. The user can insert their business process using a simple drag-and-drop tool on the dashboard.
2. CyBot works on a global scale - Cybot is deployed as a virtual machine internally, on the private or public cloud, in various global company branches and then global attack path scenarios could be detected.
3. CyBot's can also be used as an automated penetration testing solution as it takes the next step to find how hackers could use these vulnerabilities to reach critical assets and business processes while helping to remediate.
Efficient – CyBot can find 1 million attack path scenarios in 3 hours to reduce the number of vulnerabilities and focus your efforts on those vulnerabilities that are exploitable, are a part of an attack path scenario and finally, those vulnerabilities that are a part of an attack path scenario to a critical target or business process.
Business-logic driven – unlike all other vulnerability management tools or even attack simulation tools, CyBot correlates all the vulnerabilities with their business implications and sheds a light on the 5% of all vulnerabilities that could actually threaten your business process. This is a new way of looking at threat management. CyBot will be more efficient in removing threats while significantly reducing the work needed to do so.
Autonomous – CyBot is fully autonomous, meaning it will automatically find all the possible ways a hacker could reach your critical assets and business processes. CyBot will find its own targets without any input. Input is possible to maximize results.
No human cyber expert is required to operate CyBot – Any IT manager can read and understand the dashboard and reports
Global attack path scenarios are supported, this means we can find a potential attack that starts in a branch in China, goes to a router in the UK and to a server in the US where information could be threatened.
Silent – no risk of system crashing
- Vote For This Nomination