- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Cymulate
- Website: http://www.cymulate.com
- Company size (employees): 10 to 49
- Country: Israel
- Type of solution: Cloud/SaaS
- Approximate number of users worldwide: 300
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
Gartner Cool Vendor (2018)
Infosec Award by Cyber Defense Magazine
Fortress Award (Cyber Security)
Infosecurity Product Guide - Global Excellence
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
1. Cymulate validates a wider range of attack vectors: Email, Web-Gateway, Lateral Movement, Data exfiltration, Human, Web Application, Endpoint and APT.
2. Cymulate platform is the easiest to deploy, allows you to perform your first assessment within minutes and does not require complicated implementation or hardware.
2. Cymulate also validates the effectiveness of the organization security controls.
Cymulate Breach & Attack Simulation platform allows organizations to assess their true readiness to handle cybersecurity threats effectively by simulating the myriad of tactics and strategies used by hackers to attack network and endpoint security infrastructures.
Fully-automated and diversified attacks allow for complete security testing anytime, providing organizations with a better understanding of their security posture while allowing them to improve it continuously.
Cymulate’s platform comprehensively exercises the company’s defenses with the industry’s widest range of attack vectors, providing an Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) simulation of your security posture at all times. It tests the network’s ability to cope with pre-exploitation-stage threats in Email, Web-Gateway and Web application. It analyzes the ability to respond to real incidents with our post-exploitation modules like the Lateral movement, Endpoint, and Data Exfiltration. In the end, it Assesses and improves awareness among employees against phishing, ransomware and other attacks.
The platform helps you gain a clear picture of the company’s vulnerabilities from every point of exposure and learn what will really happen If you are attacked.