- Company (that provides the nominated product / solution / service): Cynet
- Website: http://www.cynet.com
- Company size (employees): 50 to 99
- Country: Israel
- Type of solution: Hybrid
- Approximate number of users worldwide: Over 1-million
What other awards did this nomination receive in the previous 12 months?
- Raised $13-million in funding
- Techspective, Top 5 Cybersecurity Solutions for Prevention, Detection and Response
In 3 bullets, summarize why this product or service is different from the competition and deserves recognition:
● Complete 360 visibility and protection: Unlike the hundreds of disparate, siloed cyber-security tools that only protect subsets of an environment from specific attack types, with Cynet, security teams:
○ Enjoy a complete defensive portfolio including protection against malware, insider threats, ransomware and more, for organizations of any size.
○ Gain complete attack visibility across the endpoint, users, files and the network.
○ Receive aggregated alerts
● Dramatically simplified deployment and maintenance: Unlike traditional tools or even managed services that require prolonged deployments or pro serve engagements, Cynet’s cloud-based approach deploys in 2-hours, with no long term maintenance costs and no installation.
● 24/7 backing of security analysts: An organization can complement their in-house team with complementary security expertise (even if they don’t have any) with Cynet, which includes 24/7 CyOps for monitoring by an experienced Security Operations Center. The Cynet platform provides the essential security staff enjoyed by large, well-funded enterprises. Additionally, unlike most security tools that require deployment and operational expertise, with Cynet, a single security person can manage the continuous cyber defense of an entire organization.
Cynet has pioneered the security industry’s first all-in-one security platform so organizations can effortlessly mount a persistent, comprehensive defense to prevent, detect, respond and remediate to attacks inside the perimeter. By converging technology and expertise, Cynet unifies endpoint, vulnerability management, deception, threat intelligence and network and end-user analytics with 24/7 expertise for incident response, malware analysis, threat hunting and forensics. Deploying in less than two hours, customers get immediate coverage with zero training. Once deployed, Cynet simplifies management with automated monitoring to complement any sized staff. With a bird’s eye view across users, network, files and endpoint, organizations gain unparalleled visibility to control, understand and mitigate threats.